Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis 9 - Artist Alley Previews! Warning: This thread is neither cool nor current! So there!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 298 replies

BM

OKAY...NOW its COOLER and CURRENTER than EVAH!!

I guess it just hit a lull..ya know..with Oasis being OVER and all,,,
and I am NOT dissing cuz you wouldn't ACCEPT my GENUINE OFFERINGs to the BOTH OF YERS!!!

B

On 2009-09-03 21:36, Kiki von Tiki wrote:
LOL and Bead, dontcha need some PANTS to go with your ascots, jackets and thermoses? We got all kinds! Take your pick! Special patented anti-weirdlo coating at no extra charge! Hmmm Candypants with anti-weirdlo coating could be just the thing for our teenage girls!

LOL - I also need some new pants - but I haven't got a job, so no money, so I have to keep wearing my OUTTAFASHIONFALLINGOFFMYBUTTPANTS! My teenage daughter just needs some NOASSCRACKPANTS! LOL I keep trying to tell her that "crack" kills but I guess she thinks its hot or something?!

Oh, my! Beadtiki I have a bunch of those FALLINGOFFMYBUTTPANTS too! But look on the bright side, that must mean we are getting skinny, right! New skinny fashoinable pants all around! Now with less BUTTCRACK!

you guys seem to forget
how ugly
middle age buttcrack is!
:lol:
Get you some suspenders!

I'll have you know that my crack is neither ugly nor middle aged, but I keep it covered anyway cause I'm particular who I share that with! :lol: It's all sunshine and rainbows here at the KvT PANTSFACTORY!

And by the way, just say NO to PLUMBERPANTS or you will definitely need some ASPREY.

Oh brother!

T

On 2009-09-03 23:13, LOL Tiki wrote:

It's too hot for pants, I'll wear a long smoking jacket.

LT

On 2009-09-08 17:01, Kiki von Tiki wrote:
And by the way, just say NO to PLUMBERPANTS or you will definitely need some ASPREY.

The Solution!!!

LT

On 2009-09-08 19:46, tikibob wrote:

On 2009-09-03 23:13, LOL Tiki wrote:

It's too hot for pants, I'll wear a long smoking jacket.

He just wants my smoking jacket.

On 2009-09-08 17:25, little lost tiki wrote:
Oh brother!

You said that already! :)

On 2009-09-09 22:54, Kiki von Tiki wrote:

On 2009-09-08 17:25, little lost tiki wrote:
Oh brother!

You said that already! :)

i know you are
but what am i?