Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

I'm Old To This Forum!

Pages: 1 11 replies

I everyone! I've been here a couple of years and have something like 600 posts. How about you? Oh... and I love tiki.

On 2009-07-19 03:53, Bongo Bungalow wrote:
Die thread... die!

Ahead of the curve on this one!

PTD

CL

I like mai tais!

i have 2542 posts, do i get a free mai tai?

I see Parrothead people. Walking around like Tiki people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead.

Studies show that one out of three people suffer from some form of mental illness.

Look to the person on your left and then look to the person on your right. If they seem ok, then it's probably you........

Bongo,

What happened to the Fedora? I always liked you in that hat.

DC

I was looking for you and that fedora last weekend at the Mason Antique Mall. All I found was a postcard.

DWF
Gray
My Recliner
Fez
Martini

On 2009-07-25 00:07, Dustycajun wrote:
Bongo,

What happened to the Fedora? I always liked you in that hat.

DC

The hat... had... to... go. Trav, we are two ships sailing in the night. It's Liz I want to run into, 'cause she's in Florida, the sunshine state. We've not had the best weather of summers so far... and i'm gonna keep complaining 'til it gets better.

B

Hey Bongo-B, Welcome to TC, Only 600 or so posts where have you been and what else you been doing, Besides runnibng from the Fedora. I liked that too.
I like tiki too and I have a few posts under my belt along with a few extra pounds.
"die thread die"

T

I feel like I'm reading the rongo rongo tablets here... Did I miss the raft? What is going on here? Oh, I've been absent for the past 2 years, so maybe I'm missing all the inside jokes?

Pages: 1 11 replies