Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Get THE classic Tiki Archeology DVD for Christmas -ON SALE

Pages: 1 2 59 replies

I would LOVE to have this!! Is there a link to your paypal account? I haven't used paypal very much and am not sure how it works..maybe I'm missing a link somewhere

Well, YOU have to get a Paypal account first. You don't have to put money in it, you can link your bank account. Then send the money to the above Paypal address. Your payment info will contain your mailing address that I will send the DVD or book to. :)

From the DVD:

Danny Balsz at the Tikis

Martin Denny's percussionist Augie Colon mouthes his bird calls

At the Tahitian Lanai

Dale Sizer's cool Tiki pad in Hollywood

M

Don't know if you got my PM, so...how much for shipping to Germany?
Danke, Herr Kirsten! :)

Oh yes... and how much to Switzerland ?

Gruss aus der Schweiz

Gentlemen, liebe Kollegen, I will gladly mail the DVD to the most distant places. :)
Take note that it is in NTSC and not PAL, so you can only play it on your computer.
To make sure I am not incurring extra expenses, please add 4.- dollars to the Paypal payment, thank you.

Just ordered the dvd!

On 2010-11-25 17:51, bigbrotiki wrote:
Well, YOU have to get a Paypal account first. You don't have to put money in it, you can link your bank account. Then send the money to the above Paypal address. Your payment info will contain your mailing address that I will send the DVD or book to. :)

Thank you! Just ordered my copy of the DVD! So excited to watch it!! :)

Got mine in the mail a few days ago! Thanks for the speedy service! :)

Can I still get my hands on one of these DVDs?

Are there any of these DVD's still available?- Would love to ck it out!- Thx!

Not right now, and not for this X-mas, sorry. You can find it on U-Tube.

BigBroTiki your books and dvd have been on my radar for almost two years. Will there be any more editions released in the future? I can't afford the used prices some collectors are asking. I really appreciate what you have done for the tiki world. I know your work has had a huge impact.
Mahalo

Pages: 1 2 59 replies