"ALLAMERICANGUYS.COM" MODELING CONTEST IN PALM SPRINGS, CA ON
TUESDAY, APRIL 22 AT "CALIENTE TROPICS RESORT"

Palm Springs, April 15, 2003 - On the evening of Tuesday, April 22 at 6PM
Anna Nicole Smith will be appearing live and in person at The Caliente
tropics Resort (www.Calientetropics.com) located at 411 East Palm Canyon
Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92264 to judge the bathing suit and fitness portion
of the "AllAmericanGuys.com" modeling contest (www.allamericanguys.com) at
6PM at their world famous pool!

The public is invited to attend this event.

E! Entertainment Television will be shooting an episode of this cult classic
show. Come enjoy the fun and fantasy as ten hunky models compete for the
top prize. E! Entertainment Television takes viewers up close and personal
with Anna Nicole Smith for an inside peek into the former Playmate and
Guess? model's unique world. The Anna Nicole Smith Show, a half hour comedy
series featuring the pop culture icon and her eccentric circle of friends
premieres Sunday nights at 10PM ET/PT.

Tiki News
2215-R Market Street #177
San Francisco, CA 94114
http://www.tikinews.com

I wouldn't want to sit anywhere that her monstrous nasty ass may have touched...It's bad enough when I have to go to Wal-Mart and try to move among the inbred basket of America. I rate them higher.

I caught that show with Anna Nicole Smith at the Calente Tropics last night, it was the first time I have ever watched an episode of her show. It will also be the last.

Q: How can you shoot and half an hour of film at the Calente Tropics and never once see a tiki.
A: Block the camera with some stupid trailer trash's huge fat ass the entire time.

All she did was bitch about what a crappy place the Tropics was and how bad the food was etc. etc.
She downs her margaritas in about 5 seconds each and then gets really drunk and cries about how all the bodybuilders in the contest she is judging don't really like her. "They are just being nice to me because I am a judge". She is just pathetic, but her entourage is even worse. They just sit around and get her drinks, while worshiping her like she is a goddess and still the most beautiful woman on the planet and ever thing that spews from her mouth is a pearl of wisdom.

If this show is not the worst thing on television, you tell me what is worse. 1500 tikis in the background would not have canceled out what I was subjected to last night. The horror, the whore.....

[ Edited by: captnkirk on 2003-05-12 15:27 ]

On 2003-05-12 15:23, captnkirk wrote:
She is just pathetic, but her entourage is even worse. They just sit around and get her drinks, while worshiping her like she is a goddess and still the most beautiful woman on the planet and ever thing that spews from her mouth is a pearl of wisdom.

That's Showbiz!

T

I checked out an earlier episode of that show thinking it would be unintentionally hilarious like Joe Millionaire, but no luck. How can they say that show is supposed to be funny? Now I like laughing at dumb rich chicks as much as the next gal, but there were no laughs to be had there at all.

Now, put her on 'Jeopardy', THAT would be funny.

If Anna Nicole Smith and one of the Tikis from the calente tropics were on Jeopardy together, the Tiki would definitly win.

The tiki would glare menacingly and get no questions right and get a zero at the end.
Anna Nicole would get negative score because they penalize you on that show for every wrong answer.

[ Edited by: captnkirk on 2003-05-13 14:59 ]

T

LOL!!!...that shit is great tiki bot........i unfortunately watched the episode too hoping too see a glimpse of the tropics, and insted had to watch that freak of nature make herself look like an ass....

Tiki-bot your my new hero that was way cool man....
Endsville Tiki style

You know, I'm glad Anna N didn't like the Tropics, cause I love that place. And this Howard guy, what a weenie! All those people on that show need to LUXURIATE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

T

I caught a repeat of the show a couple nights ago. Or rather, caught about 2 minutes of it - it was all I could stand. Don't get me wrong, I loves me some good trash TV, but this reminds me of that graduation scene in Ghost World: "It's gone from being so bad it's good back around to bad again."

Damn Tiki-bot...not only did you get to celebrate your nuptuals at one of the coolest events on the face of the planet, but you've already gained control of the TV remote and get to watch mindless drivel like the ANS show!!! Keep up the good work.

[ Edited by: Shipwreckjoey on 2003-05-16 01:53 ]

I'm not a fan of Anna Nicole Smith....dumber then a stump, I think, but flipping the channels last night, they were playing this show AGAIN! This is the 3rd time in the past couple of weeks that I've run across this horrible episode. Is this episode going to be repeated every weekend this summer? Man, that'll get me to stop watching TV if that's the case. My 1 year old cat is smarter than Anna Nicole.....

As one of my old high school teachers used to say - "we're going to keep doing this over and over again until we get it right!"

D

I have a Anna Nicole story...4 years ago tomorrow, I took my husband to Dar Maghreb's in Hollywood for his Birthday dinner, it wasn't very crowded. Just us and another couple. Next to us was the one and only
"Anna Nicole Smith" sucking down
Kir Royale's like they were water, in fact, after drinking more than her fair share (at least she seemed drunk) I heard her ask the waiter if these "Yummy" drinks were Kool Aid. :roll: Come on now? Kool Aid?

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2003-05-25 17:42 ]

Anna Nicole, sign in please.

Oh yeah, MrTikiBar, Anna was so wasted that she didn't really sign this herself. Her schlepy sidekicks did it for her.

But lucky you, SCD, it's right under YOUR NAME! You and Anna get 2 be 2gether 4ever!

T

LOL...this is so weird.
My wife and I wanted to spend some time in Palm Springs last weekend and were let by "PriceLine" to this motorloge.
We thought that it was kinda nice, it wasn't bad at all. After reading the online info about the Caliente Tropics resort, did we learn about Anna.
We asked the bartender what the place was like while Anna was there. He said that she was such a pig. Pulling down her top and pulling the guys bottoms down, lol.
Sounds like it would have been pretty funny to see this "slow motion train wreck" LOL.
We only stayed there one night, and would recomend it to anyone.
We also picked up some limited edition Caliente Tropics ceramic mugs (2003)which they will release different ones every year (they say).
But the real fun we had was at the Terra Cotta Inn. http://www.sunnyfun.com

Not that this show is a favorite of mine, but is this show even on anymore? I never see the promos anymore for the Anna Nicole Show. Just curious. Did Anna finally get banned from TV?

Oh yeah, good question. She was quite a novelty, which, like most novelties, eventually wears out and disappears from the public eye.

I heard just a few days ago that she was signed on with some "non-ephedra" weight loss pill company, and it's rumored that she's actually lost quite a bit of weight and looks (almost) like she did when she was signed on with Guess Jeans. This is just a rumor for now, I guess. Anyone know if this is an actual fact? I would guess (haha) that from her weight, back down to the "Guess" years would leave quite a bit of stretch marks, but nothing that a little airbrushing can't take care of.

Just my 2 (non-ephedra) coconuts worth.

S

http://ww2.trimspa.com/main/anna.shtml

Anna Nicole Smith…Unveiled!

Cedar Knolls, NJ, October 7, 2003 – Anna Nicole Smith, the supermodel and actress famous for her colorful lifestyle is looking more sensuously slim than ever, thanks to TrimSpa® COMPLETELY EPHEDRA FREE Formula X 32. Anna Nicole's transformation is nothing short of amazing, and should inspire anyone who has 30, 40, 50 or even 70 pounds to lose. And as proof of her success, on Monday, Oct. 27, the world will get to see Anna's gorgeous new DREAM BODY™, live, on stage, at the 2003 Radio Music Awards on NBC® TV.

There's no better place to unveil Anna Nicole Smith's new look than at the 2003 Radio Music Awards, at which TrimSpa® —the makers of the High-Speed DREAM BODY™ Diet Pill that helped Anna regain the sizzling, seductive shape of her youth—is the primary sponsor. The awards will be aired live on NBC®, Monday, Oct. 27, at 9 p.m. Appearances by Jewel, Nelly, Bon Jovi, Avril Lavigne, Tim McGraw, Michelle Branch, Michael Jackson and others are sure to make this year's event the hottest yet!

[ Edited by: suzywong on 2003-10-10 18:52 ]

T

So, it sounds like Anna has lost quite a bit of her weight but we still don't know the fate of her show?

I wonder if the Caliente Tropics

removed that cement plaque

with her handprints and signature in it

that's on the Lanai'i ???

I wonder if they even know it's there???

Must be worth something now.........unfortunately.

I thought I would bump this thread with all the talk about Anna Nicole in the news.

That picture of Anna and the Tiki on Jeporady that Tiki-bot did is one of the all time greats.

These pics were taken at The Caliente Tropics

Tiki's version of the Chinese Theater.

Pages: 1 27 replies