Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

christmas tiki mangers- native-ity

Pages: 1 12 replies

greetings-

I'm hoping to finish the details up on a few tiki themed mangers for under your tree this season.....basically, they are A-frame style huts that feature tiki themed details and yes, they do light up !!....stay tuned as i get these rolled out.....should be ready to ship in time for the holiday....sorry to be getting these done so late in the season and cutting it close but i have been bogged down with other projects...these were just a fun little idea for the holidays.....

stay tuned.....

[ Edited by: tipsy mcstagger 2009-12-11 16:51 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2010-12-04 12:36 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2010-12-17 18:15 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2010-12-17 18:17 ]

Can't wait to see pictures! Definitely have my curiosity piqued!

Sounds like a great idea to me! Can't wait to see pics.

What kind of a teaser is that? PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES! :D

okay- i blew this off last year because i had other obligations.......this time i should have some ready in time for the holidays.....stay tuned !!

The long wait is over !!

Here's the first of 3 tiki themed Native-ity scene mangers I'm building this season....... This one measures 12.5" by 8.5" by 12 and has plenty of room for use with traditional biblical characters, hula wigglers / bobble heads or even a place to display your tiny tikis......

I purposely refrained from using the fake snow on these...i figured that way they could remain open ended to use all year round so when it's not under the tree in december, maybe one could use it to display a favorite tiki more of other hawaiian type stuff.......

This one is available for sale..

enjoy!!!

tiki manger #2 will be ready shortly.....

here's the next one completed..... this hut is now SOLD !!!!

" In a perfect world...Elvis would still be alive ....and all the elvis impersonators would be dead!!"

[ Edited by: tipsy mcstagger 2010-12-17 18:13 ]

GREAT!!! Love the Tiki Xmas spirit.

WoW! These are fantastic! Now I just need some tiki appropriate creche figures!
~kele

I am loving these! I really like that they can be used year round as a lamp/display case/night light kinda thing. Might have to add one to my Christmas list!

Very cool for the Yule,Tipsy!

thanks for all the kind words everyone. This was a concept i had envisioned a year or so ago and finally got around to seeing it through....always feels good to get something done that i had wanted to do.

i'm gonna be putting these on ebay this week in time for the holidays...i have no idea what to sell these for so maybe ebay will help me determine what the market will bear....

this one avialable for sale !! hut #1

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2015-10-28 12:59 ]

Pages: 1 12 replies