Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Exotica 2003 in Chicago: Who's coming?

Pages: 1 2 3 103 replies

Tikivixen's mom has fallen ill, so it looks like we won't be making it to Exotica.

I'm SO bummed, both that Tikivixen's mom's not well and that you two great gals can't both be in Chicago! Crossing my fingers, Cindy, that you can find a buddy for the road!

On 2003-08-14 22:34, Formikahini wrote:
Crossing my fingers, Cindy, that you can find a buddy for the road!

Thanks, but it's looking like I'll have to do the Calistoga mud bath thing next week instead. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!!

K

I am now unable to go to Exotica due to scheduling problems. Could someone please pick me up one Exotica 2003 Muntiki glass from the Kona Kai. E-mail me at [email protected] and I can send you money before you leave or pay you when you get back.

Thanks!

Scotty

...I KNEW I shoulda' got tickets.

Mr Smiley is there!

Anyone want a roommate for Friday/Saturday night? I can stay in your hotel room/or crash at your pad---or you can stay in my hotel room---

remember, I am FAMOUS!!

Email me at

---bruce

I have seen you on TV, so you must be famous. Looking forward to meeting you in person, the Famous Mr. Smiley.

-"the virtually unknown cipher in the snow that is" TURBOgod!

Hi there,

I just introduced myself in the new members thread.

My husband and I are so excited for Friday night. Urban exploration is so much fun to begin with, tiki makes it so much more.
I will be there with our camera in tow. Please smile and wave, I will post the pictures up in the forum for all to enjoy.

Sally

[ Edited by: SallyandJay on 2003-08-20 10:03 ]

good lord it all starts tonight!!!.....unfortunately i wont be there til tomarrow, but hope to meet some of you....i can hardly wait!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 103 replies