Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

VampTiki #8 [A Murder Mystery] April 3 (Ship Registry - first post page 1)

Pages: 1 20 replies

PM or email me if you want to attend this cruise aboard the HMS VampTiki...but be prepared, it could kill you.

Here is our ship's registry. More cabins available, please PM me if you wish to join in on the cruise.

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2010-03-30 21:12 ]

Wow Vamp! this looks like a great event you have prepared. Cool invitations to. I'd like to make this cruise but I'm not sure at this point. I'll let you know. :)

I've NEVER been able to resist a good murder mystery!

Sounds like FUN, please count me in, Marlene...

OK Vamp, just got the official authorization, I'm in!!!

Yee Haw...that is awesome!!! We all look forward to meeting you and thanking you in person for the beautiful bamboo you have shared with so many Tikiphiles. Will send you the eVite. :)

SPOILER ALERT

Colonel Mustard did it in the Library with the dagger. Armed with this information how can I loose. Count me in for my first murder mystery outside the board game Clue.

PM me asap if you would like to attend. I will soon be posting the cruise registry. We are polishing up the banisters, crisping up the linens, stocking the VampTiki Lounge and spiffing up our crew for the departure. Don't forget your grass skirt for the Hula Lessons.

Hi Vamp, pot luck sign up or anything we choose to bring? Thanks for putting on an event so wonderful that it's hard to wait, hugs, Wendy and Dan

Only a few days away till our VampTiki Cruise. Ship's Registry listed in original post. PM me is you want to join us...it'll be a killer party!!!

On 2010-03-28 22:26, VampiressRN wrote:
it'll be a killer party

Oof, that's a groaner, Marlene! Sorry to miss all the theatrics. Have a good time!

Don't miss this party. Brenda come on we need you there. The old gang welcoming the new gang. Come solve the murder and enjoy the vibe. Vampiress is the best hostess that ever lived...oh no who will be the victim?

I think Bullet is just sleeping! Wendy

Great pictures of Buzzy on the wall Wendy. He really needs to do a calendar!!!

Death is imminent!!! Saturday...Saturday...Saturday

After Eva and I just came away from creating a Gourmet Passover Dinner for 25 with no left overs I've just seasoned 2 Pork Shoulder Roasts, 15 POUNDS WORTH, that will marinate for several days and then go onto my smoker for about 14 hours of Hickory Smoke until it's fall apart pulled pork! Mean while Eva will be making 2 home made sauces, Kansas City Mustard and Sweet/Smokey BBQ all to be served on King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls! All for our Sacramento Ohana and our special cruise! :o

Wow!! that's sounds delicious! I'm counting down the days.

If anyone wants a piece of Islander bamboo just send me a PM and I'll be happy to bring you a piece.

I just received my Beachbum Berry REMIXED a Gallery of Tiki Drinks, so it will be available to browse through...great reading for the cruise. Fueling up and polishing the brass today on the HMS VampTiki...will be ready for boarding tomorrow!!!

Too much rum and food...great fun...

OMG....a huge fight broke out between Eva and Wendy....
SPLAT...BOINK...SCRATCH...
Eva strangled Wendy and she is dead!!!

Film @ eleven.

It's alive, its' alive. I've been brought back just in time to post photos from the party. It was an honor to be killed by Eva, she's a master in the art of fast strangles. The party was a blast as is the case for all VampiressRN (Marlene) parties. Look at the cruise list for names or fellow passengers feel free to edit these photos and to add your names.

Cheers and Happy Easter, Wendy and Dan

Mahalo Vamp for hosting a great party, lady Abstractiki and I had a great time and it was fun meeting Nor Cal Ohana.

Great BBQ pork sandwiches Dr.TikiMojo and loved the homemade sauce Eva!

I can't get the theme to Hawaii 5-O outa my head!

:)

Thanks Wendy for the pics...they are great. Boy is my fridge white....I need to either paint that baby or put some raffia on it...LOL.

Thanks to everyone for coming...my Mom and I had a great time.

W

Hi Marlene, So sorry I had to miss your party. Hope Wendy is feeling better! And the pork sammies, damn. You didn't say your Mom was going to be there too. Still need to meet her. Maybe at TO 10. Thank you for the invite and see you soon!

Laura

Hi Marlene and all the rest of my ship mates,

I had a great time that night. I think that I have a little crush on your mom. She's a hoot. Thanks for having the party and giving me a chance to visit with some of my tiki ohana.

See ya all sooner rather than later,

Pages: 1 20 replies