Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Is there a Beachbum Berry Remixed Update?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 149 replies

Does anyone else's copy have some sort of damage/printer error? I just got my copy off amazon and it has a line of holes from about page 106 to page 140. They go through several pages and also switch from a row on the top to a row on the bottom. I am trying to decide if I want to return it or just live with the damage - I'll probably spill something on it anyway. It looks to be caused during the printing process so I'll just keep it if it is a common problem since I can't imagine Amazon's return process is great. Any advice or thoughts are welcome.

gabbahey

Yours is the limited edition, will go for more $$$$ when and if you ever sell on e-Bay . . . just kidding! That's a printing mishap, you should return and get a replacement . . . don't forget to take the replacement to Kinko's add your own set of holes and have it spiral bound for ease of use in the field!

D

Amazon is great about returns. I'd recommend getting a new one.

I can't find Beachbum Berry's explanation of why the recipes were omitted from Remixed. I checked his blog. Can't find the info. Is there a link to that part of the blog, or can someone tell me?

[ Edited by: mermaid1111 2012-09-27 12:02 ]

Wow, I wish I'd ordered 10 or 15 copies, when I bought Remixed, just over a year ago,... for $16.47. I could sell them at a nice markup, and still give everyone a good deal.

(If I really HAD bought 15, though, I'm quite sure Remixed would be selling for $6.95, now!)

There are two places to currently get brand new Beachbum Berry books at list price:
1: The manufacturer SLG publishing: http://www.slgcomic.com or order by phone 1 877 754 7877
2: Kegworks: http://www.kegworks.com/ or order by phone 877-636-3673.
Both places sell the books for the same price. Remixed is $24.95
SLG has free shipping if you spend more than $25 and they send it standard mail.
Kegworks does not have free shipping but it automatically goes priority.
My suggestion is that if you don't spend $25, order from Kegworks and it will go priority, but if you spend $25 or more, order from SLG and get free standard shipping.

[ Edited by: mermaid1111 2012-09-27 11:49 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 149 replies