Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Oogly, googly, oh my! Islander edition Jeep Wrangler

Pages: 1 7 replies

J

I own a red Wrangler that I love dearly that is only three years old, but my ohhh my does this make me want to trade it in!!
Drooling, drool, drool...

http://www.jeep.com/en/2010/wrangler/islander/

yep more pics
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=35136&forum=1&hilite=jeep

ooops - Trav we must have typing at the same time beat me by 1 min!!!

[ Edited by: sneakyjack 2010-03-12 15:02 ]

you can win one - "sorta" if you use twitter:

Normally we don't cover promotional giveaways, but this one is novel enough to become noteworthy -- when you introduce Twitter into the equation.

Chrysler is offering to give away a new 2010 Jeep Wrangler Islander through its Tweet-to-Win Contest. Next Monday through Friday, if you follow Jeep at Twitter.com, you get a new Jeep-branded trivia question every day. The first person to answer the daily question correctly will win a trip for two to the 2010 New York Auto Show next month.

On Thursday, April 1, the five winning contestants will have an opportunity to drive away with the new Wrangler Islander by digging through a massive sandbox constructed for the show. They'll barrel through the sand until they find the "Golden Tiki," which wins the new Islander.

To take part in the competition, start following Jeep on Twitter by clicking here.

oh, isn't it cute??? I have a Honda CRV and it just rolled over 100K miles last year, it's a 2001. I looked into the Jeeps, cause I just love them, but I just went to Yellowstone on a road trip last month and we calculated 32mpg with my little CRV. It's such a little trouper. I can't imagine trading it in for less mileage. I'd rather spend the money on: Tiki mugs, tiki travel, Hawaii, tiki bars..

So, I've decided to tiki-fi it, after I finish our house!

2001 and 100K miles?
bah...
I have a 2002 Dodge Dakota,
just rolled over 200K miles.
I drive around 100 miles a day.

Jeff(btd)

My 2009 Nissan Murano just hit 75,000. It is a great car for an extreme commuter.

W

This thread is gettin off topic and watered down. What we need to keep in mind is that life is now 3.5% more worth livin cuz in this world there's a gawdammed TIKI JEEP!!!

And for those of you whi just don't get it: TIKI JEEP!!!

Pages: 1 7 replies