Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Tiki Nui

Pages: 1 2 3 115 replies

T

I finally got around to having my carpet removed and replacing it with Bamboo Flooring. Besides the carpet I had to remove a wooden platform that was when I bought the home fourteen years ago.

I had over 600 mugs to carefully remove and place in the patio. Also had to place all the furniture in the patio. What a mess but it allows me to sort through what I really want to place back inside. I am also going to sort through my mug collection and get rid of some triples and lots of mugs from Trader Dick's in Reno.

I will post more pictures once I start putting the mugs back into the Tiki Nui.

Our dog loves the remodel.

Let the dancing begin!

That took some work, well you can always sell your mugs at the marketplace like I did
I think you used the same Bamboo flooring I put in my home.

Wow
Looks amazing bruddah...

S

I see the bar is in a different spot to where i saw it last and i also do not see a wet bar installed anywhere. :D It is looking great though my friend.

Great to see the evolution. Nicely done so far.

T

Looking very cool & classy!

T

On 2014-07-22 00:17, swizzle wrote:
I see the bar is in a different spot to where i saw it last and i also do not see a wet bar installed anywhere. :D It is looking great though my friend.

After moving the bar around the room we decided to put it where you first suggested. I just couldn't afford to put in a wet bar over a concrete slab.
Thanks Derek.
Thanks Pops. We will have to have you and your wife over to our next gathering.

M
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.