Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

MOKU DOOM of Edmonton

Pages: 1 20 replies

Here is some shots I snapped while twisting the room around.....till more work to do .

............more work to come!

WOW...awe inspiring !

T

The MOKU DOOM seems comfy and mysteriously dangerous at once. I like it.

Hey - there's Rat Fink lurking about. Nice.

Like Tikiyaki responded above, AWE-INSPIRING effort...

Keep us posted and keep them headhunters under control TIKIVILLE :wink: Thanks!!

ummm... two words=

indeededly swank.

L

awesome space! you have done a great job!

Nice to see Brother Fink keeping an eye on the place!

Really nice. You've really pulled together a great atmosphere in that room. You've also got some impressive pieces for being up in ol' Edmunchuk. Where is that large tiki from?

Thank you all for the kind words and encouraging remarks.
I'll keep everybody posted when I get more done ...
The large tiki under the green float is from TIKIS BY TYLER outta florida ,he does awsome stuff!
Edmonton has alot of great people and supplies ,ya just gotta know what rock to flip lol
( the big rock called Ebay and tiki Central)

Where'd you get the tapa fabric covering the walls? It's sweet!

MOKO DOOOOOOM!
most excellent Tikiville!

G
GROG posted on Tue, Mar 16, 2010 7:01 PM

SWEET!!!

yet....SPICEY!

I would also like to know where to get large pieces of tapa.

Looks great. Love the depth of items and there must be something new to see each time you look.

The large TAPA pieces I aquired from an old friend who has been by my side for a few years now .
When ever I am looking for something I send out a request and my pal does what he can to help out ....and by old friend and pal I mean Ebay! lol
I was inspired to go with the TAPA after seeing the result at FRANKIES TIKI ROOM in Vegas, and the fact that my ceiling in the bacement is not that high so the size of the tapa was a little less of an issue ,or if you are using a wainscotting(?) lower wall thing than smaller pieces are useable too.
hope that helps ....

T

Hey TIKIVILLE, Your place looks awesome!! Great job!! It has really come together and has a very cool atmosphere. I really like your lighting and the overall mood of the room. You sure that's Edmonton???

One reason I love Home Bars so much is when they are done properly some really do transport you to a different place and help you to forget what's just outside the door. Usually in your case, -32 temp and 6' of snow!! :wink:

Would be cool to see some over all shots of the place. Like the room size and maybe looking from one end to the other. Awesome!!

Mahalo, TabooDan

Allright ask and ye shall recieve!
I've been holding off due to the fact that I also sleep in this room and it gets messy! lol
but look this up tomorrow for some more room shots!

here ya go !

cant help but get another shot of the big dude!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :)

Inspiring...and great ambiance!!!

Great layout: all the requisite elements, but done in a cutting-edge manner. Question: where did the shrunken head in photo #2 come from?

Pages: 1 20 replies