Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

kingstiedye garage sale sat. 3/20/10

Pages: 1 2 58 replies

Oh Grog, did you notice on page 2 and 3 there are Bullet, Dan, Sean and Bill in the Buzzy Bedroom bed just waiting to see how you and Unga Bunga will blend these photos. A challenge!

good news, socal ohana! i'll be carting my leftovers down to the tonga hut next weekend. mahalo for the invite, grog. wait'll you see the "munktikis" and "geckos" i'm bringing.

T

Any Augie Colon mugs, don't take and Send them this way

S

On 2010-03-21 17:40, teaKEY wrote:
Any Augie Colon mugs, don't take and Send them this way

I'll take any Augies, thank you very much!

you guys just calm down now! :) no freakin' augies for sale!

S

Ohhhh! No fair!

T
TikiG posted on Mon, Mar 22, 2010 9:10 AM

Good to hear you're coming down to the Tonga Hut Sunday -

See you there!!

T

I am not going to my Aunt's in Sonoma anytime soon so I was ecstatic to hear that you're coming down to the Tonga Hut. I wasn't planing on going but now I won't miss it. By the way, Oceanic Arts is only a few miles away from me. If you need anything picked up from there, I can do that for you and I will deliver your goods to you at the Tonga Hut.
Have a safe trip.

Looks like a lot of nice tiki goodies Brook let go.I am stoked how many TC Ohana showed to
help support the cause.Wish I could have been there.Can't wait to see your newly revamped
pad Bullet.
Aloha -Billy

T

no freakin' augies for sale!

Thats good to hear. You got one the greatest mug collections ever and it would be heart breaking to see any of that passion split apart. Thinning off a couple of the weak makes the rest of the pack stronger than ever.

And your tiki room is one of the best and thats with old recliner and white walls :wink:

bill, come on up to the tonga hut sunday for my sloppy seconds sale. hope to see ya there.
jordan, mahalo for the appreciation you always show for my collection. it's the same way i feel when i see danlovestikis or jonesEy's collections. no envy or jealouy, just glad that somebody out there likes the same stuff and is willing to share. the kava kava man painting you sent a couple of years ago has finally found a frame and will have a spot in my new room. the old recliner will probably be there too, but at least no white walls or ceiling when we're done.

Pages: 1 2 58 replies