Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

a new line of tiki signs!

Pages: 1 7 replies

Aloha!

Remember us, the two ex-Disney guys that started a tiki sign company http://www.pariarts.com? (Pariarts stands for Paul + Richard + arts.) We made tiki signs for five years and a lot of you here at tiki central were our good customers! Well, we stopped making signs two years ago due to me injuring my hand on the scroll saw… but… I have good news!

We’ve licensed our tiki sign designs to a great sign manufacturer “Meissenburg Designs” and they are just beginning to manufacture some designs for wholesale and also are selling them retail.

You can see the retail signs at http://www.electricavenuegifts.com and click on "Cut-Ups", then click on the "tavern" category and you'll see most of them. There’s another one called “Surf Camp” under the water category. These are BIG signs! The Tiki Lounge sign is 23” by 39” wide.

You can see their wholesale website at http://www.oldwoodsigns.com.

I’ve attached a few pictures from the paper wholesale catalog so you can see them.

They are just beginning with this new line of tiki signs, so please take a look, tell your friends and remember them when the tropical drinks start flowing and you need a sign for your tiki bar. If the signs sell well, I’m sure they’ll expand and make more designs.

Mahalo.
Paul

I was wondering what happened to you guys? do you still have the swanky Tiki patio?
welcome back to TC!

Oh yeah... well, the old fabulous house in Toluca Lake with the pool and tiki bar was demolished around 2004 or so. But now we live in Sacramento and have a little oasis in the back... with a lot of tiki stuff and a lava rock swimmin' hole we built, with a waterfall you can sit under. We live out there all summer! But this is one of those '60's modern houses and it's pretty cool. We call it martiniland! It lives up to its name just about every weekend...

[ Edited by: pariartspaul 2010-03-29 12:39 ]

Hi Paul,

I'm so sorry to see that you are not making signs any more. You made the sign below for me 5 years ago when my oldest daughter was born and we were creating an "Enchanted Tiki Room" for her. I was hoping to have a sign made for her baby brother who is due in a couple months. I'm glad I got one of your signs when I did! You guys are the best!

Oh yes of course, that was a fun one to make! I liked doing the tikis. I'm glad you are still enjoying it, thank you. Congratulations for the new baby! My best...

[ Edited by: pariartspaul 2010-03-30 03:38 ]

P

Hi Paul,

Great to see you back here, missed your posts on the pond...Sorry to hear about the injury, but glad to see you can still make a living with the signs, maybe even better than having to make them all on the scrollsaw too...Thanks for the inspirations.

Paul

Welcome back to TC. Glad your signs will still be produced, but sorry to hear about your injury. You guys need to make it to one of our Sacramento Tiki parties...good group of friends. Hope to see you posting more.

Aloha Vampiress!
I'll have to keep check on here and make sure to come to your next fete... sounds like a blast! We're just kicking off the season here, except for this rain we're having this week. It looks like it will be a great spring. Thanks!

Pages: 1 7 replies