Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Moku Heihei - UK Home Bar - Updated May 3rd 2013 pg4

Pages: 1 2 70 replies

PD

Few more recent pictures...

[ Edited by: Pikeys Dog 2013-05-01 15:20 ]

PD

Just got to recover the cushions on the suite now...

Super nice. It makes me want to build something. I need more hours in the day, Wendy

PD

Take this....

And this...

Throw in this....

Add a fair amount of Blood, Sweat and Cussing, and you end up with this...

WOW....you have got some crazy talent at pulling it all together. Thoroughly enjoying your updates.

PD

Thanks!

Hey, Your place is coming on a treat now. Loving all the war clubs.

Cheers - i'm in the process of making a "Tiki Gun Rack" to hold them.

Needed somewhere to display my Tiki bowls, so I knocked together a deep shelf for the window sill...

More progress ("More is More")....

L

Bad ass place from across the pond

B

Very nice! You need a copy of the Enchanted Island movie to go with the poster.

Kool update pics

Jon

HT

Looking good, mate! Thing like that shake make me wish I had space for an outdoor bar.

T

Looks great- and I like the cushions- keeps things a bit more mod, no? (Well, sure, everyone may disagree, but....)

No, they are going as soon as possible... got a Modern print with Hibiscus flowers on.

PP

very cool mate! it must be tough with 11 months of winter and one month of summer; July
youve done a great job, love your collection of primative weapons!!!

T

The Bar's looking great, People dont realize how much hard work it is to get stuff over here too compared to California etc let alone paying twice the price on booze and our crap weather!

Your place looks GREAT! My husband and I just added a room to our home to for the purpose of it being our full-on tiki room. LOTS of work, but SO worth it! Enjoy your new paradise!!!

TD

On 2013-07-08 07:00, Tiki-kitty wrote:
Your place looks GREAT! My husband and I just added a room to our home to for the purpose of it being our full-on tiki room. LOTS of work, but SO worth it! Enjoy your new paradise!!!

Really?

a little more...

The clubs on the bar look Kool...

Jon

Watch out for bar fights! :o

[ Edited by: jimsflies 2013-07-18 19:24 ]

D

Very nice! I love the mug cabinet.

Your mugs look quite happy in that beautiful cabinet. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS :tiki:

Pages: 1 2 70 replies