Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Condolences to Swanky and family....

Pages: 1 21 replies

H

Please send your condolences, thoughts, prayers or what have you out to the Swanky family. Tim lost his sister suddenly last night (5-25). I always hate to see a good buddy go through such sorrowful times, kind words always smooths things out a little...

http://www.facebook.com/brad.howland1?ref=name

The Curse of Howland Island

[ Edited by: Howland 2010-06-04 08:51 ]

L

Kind thoughts and prayers for you Swanky. So sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss Swanky.

Our thought and prayers are with you.

T
TikiG posted on Wed, May 26, 2010 1:48 PM

Sorry to hear about your sister, Swanky.

Know that this family - your tiki family - express sympathy in your time of sorrow.

Take Care. G

U

Tim,
our deepest sympathies goes out to you and your family. Thinking of you, Linda,Craig and the Sapp family.

Hug going out for you Tim.

Comforting thoughts and heartfelt prayers
to you and your family,Tim.

G
GROG posted on Thu, May 27, 2010 9:06 AM

Sorry to hear the sad news, Swanky. Our prayers are with you.

Ernie

My sympathies, Swanky. Take comfort in the memories.

Man, that's terrible! So sorry to hear. Hope you and your folks are alright, under the circumstances. The greatest horror of a parent is loosing a child. My sympathies to you and them.

It's so hard to loose family...hope you will all be able to find inner peace. My thoughts are with you.

So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

S

My condolences to you Swanky.

V

I'm truly very sorry to hear that. All my condoleances to you and your family.
Nicolas

Soo sorry for your loss Swanky. Take comfort in all the pleasant times you shared.

Swanky, so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family.

So very sorry for your loss, Wendy and Dan

8T

Tim, I just learned about your sister passing suddenly. My sincerest condolences to you and the family. Peace to you all. Your friend 8FT

TG

Awful news, Swanky! I suspect you'll be reeling for a while and then be numb with sorrow for months. I hope you know without thinking that you can always reach out here if it becomes too much to handle. For now, though, any time the pain of your loss starts to get to you, just dwell on all the amazing things you did together and all you gained.

Keep amethyst by your bedside or, better yet, wear an amethyst pendant to bed. Nothing conquers bad dreams like amethyst. Don't want you waking up in the middle of the night tormented by disturbing thoughts.

Tim,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Jeff and Deb

Very sorry for your loss Swanky .

Pages: 1 21 replies