Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Martiki6 is now a Special Tiki Central Agent

Pages: 1 23 replies

I’m proud to announce that our very own Martiki6 has been inducted as a Special Tiki Central Agent. Neither he, I, nor any Tiki Central official is at liberty to state the exact specifics why, but let me go on record by saying that Martiki’s dedication, leadership, and generosity were all key factors behind this prestigious and important promotion.

As a reminder to all, Martiki’s member rank has now changed to reflect his Tiki Central Agent status. Let’s all give him a pat the praise he’s due. Congratulations Martiki6!

~Hanford

Congrats Martin. Poly Pop said he could tell me why he's a Secret Agent, but then he'd have to kill me.
Secret Agent Man, Secret AAgent Man, oh they're givin youa numba anda taken way yo name. (sing it with a deep voice while snapping fingers Martin) (now shake your knees like Elvis.....there ya' go... you got it)

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-05-07 08:25 ]

Hey Martin, welcome to the "club." :wink:

Ahhh Martiki......

Sharpen that search engine to direct TC'ers to info and links.

Practice that "Welcome" for new members.

Be ready to be "rolled by Bong" since you are now part of an elite group.

May the Big Kahuna watch over you as you journey into the unknown world as...

A SPECIAL TIKI CENTRAL AGENT!

:music: Special Aaagent 6 :music:
:music: Special Aaagent 6 :music:
:music: Hey, is that a gun in your pocket? :music:
:music: No! Looks more like cocktail picks! :music:
:music: Special Aaagent 6.... :music:

Congrats Martiki6!

SugarCaddyDaddy's Schedule!

[ Edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy on 2003-05-07 09:26 ]

T

On 2003-05-07 09:26, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:
Be ready to be "rolled by Bong" since you are now part of an elite group.

SCD,

I've got a better plan, since Martiki6 and the other Special Agent - Poly Pop - will be at my house Thursday night for a pre-Tiki Oasis gathering, I'm gonna do a suicide bomber gig and take 'em both out!

(I guess since being humble and nice are a couple of the requirements to be a Special Agent, that leaves ol' Bong out...)

On 2003-05-07 09:36, Tiki_Bong wrote:

SCD,

I've got a better plan, since Martiki6 and the other Special Agent - Poly Pop - will be at my house Thursday night for a pre-Tiki Oasis gathering, I'm gonna do a suicide bomber gig and take 'em both out!

Hey Bong, Better yet-build a tower in your back yard, tie a vine to your foot, give both a big hug and go land diving!

I bet Martin's wondering if a cool British sports car comes with the job.

So, if he's number six, well, who is Number One?! Perhaps we already know!

If I remember "The Prisoner" rightly, he wears a gorilla mask...

This is getting spooky. Hanford, do you own one of those big white "egg" chairs? With the spy phone inside and all??

Congratulations, Martiki!!!

M

I see, The Party grows in power, its membership gains another operative. More eyes, more ears, more hands to strangle the spirit of a Free Tiki. It will not work, it cannot succeed, the Party is doomed!

Fight the power, fight the power!

*"Ave Maria Purissima" *

Che midnite

ps It's not personal, it's revolutionary business, Martin. We're still happy to get rides from you and Rebecca, and to have you bid on the auctions.

[ Edited by: midnite_tiki on 2003-05-07 11:44 ]

M

As Bart Simpson says:

"the only thing to do now... is strut"

(as "stayin alive" begins to play in background)

....I'm scared.......

M

On 2003-05-07 10:41, tikivixen wrote:
I bet Martin's wondering if a cool British sports car comes with the job.

So, if he's number six, well, who is Number One?! Perhaps we already know!

If I remember "The Prisoner" rightly, he wears a gorilla mask...

This is getting spooky. Hanford, do you own one of those big white "egg" chairs? With the spy phone inside and all??

Congratulations, Martiki!!!

Vixen:

"Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself."

"A still tongue makes a happy life."

Do remember that.

Be seeing you,

Martin

T

Congrats Martiki! Actually, special agents are appointed based on newly uncovered prophetic archeological evidence:

M

On 2003-05-07 11:41, midnite_tiki wrote:
I see, The Party grows in power, its membership gains another operative. More eyes, more ears, more hands to strangle the spirit of a Free Tiki. It will not work, it cannot succeed, the Party is doomed!

Oh, Midnite. You poor man. Soon, Midnite, the nightmares will end. Nothing more to fear.

Remember:

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

Midnite, do you know what is in Room 101?

“Midnite gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark mustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. Midnite loved Big Brother”

[ Edited by: martiki6 on 2003-05-07 13:01 ]

M

Tiki-bot, that's dead spooky. I wish I'd never seen that.

And nice work on that. I did the MIB thing with crappy MS Paint here at work, so don't hold it against me. (no Photoshop here!)

-martin

T

Yeah, it's kinda creepin' me out too, and I made it! Might have to replace your head with a smiley face...

"Special Tiki Central Agent" - Pah!

The serious stuff occurs when Hanford flies over to meet you in his matt-black jet, casually flings you a numbered copy of 'the little brown Tiki book', forces an unholy 20 year old rum & 10 second old saliva/kava mix down your throat, and then shows you photos of your nearest and dearest relaxing in THE BEST TIKI BAR YOU'VE EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE.

He then shows you peculiar non-Photoshop enhanced shots of you with a sickly grin, parrot-mug-in-hand, stage-front at a Buffett show, clutching the newpaper dated that very weekend when everything went strangely dark for a few minutes.......

Whoops!

Trader Woody

M

Ahhh HA!

I see the image of the great revolutionary Che Tiki has been "eliminated". Most likely more of the same from the Party's secret agents. Revolt, do not bow down to the party Machine..fight the power!

The revolution will not be televised, but Public Enemy will play the after-party, along with an interpretive dance by Adrian Zmed.

"Got to give us what we want
Gotta give us what we need
Our freedom of speech is freedom or death
We got to fight the powers that be
Lemme hear you say
Fight the power"

Watch out, the Man is watching!
midnite

T

I'm gonna have to look thru my closet for one of those dry cleaner hangers with the paper on them that says "I've been Martinized"!

M

Ah yes, Martinizing. That's a little process I invented many years ago that puts mind controling drugs into dry cleaning chemicals. It causes the wearer to become more comfortable with the idea of a one world government and bar-code implants in your hand. It was my senior thesis project for The Skull & Bones club at Yale. It was so successful, I was asked to join the Illuminati. And the rest, as they say, is history.

-martin

M

A-ight check it.
Let me tell you this in closin'.
I know we might seem imposin',
But trust me if we ever show in your section.
Believe me it's for your own protection.
Cuz we see things that you need not see,
And we be places that you need not be.
So go with your life,
Forget that Roswell crap.
Show love to the black suit.
Cuz that's the Men in,
That's the Men in...

M

Skull & Bones club at Yale

Silently, midnite leaves Tiki Central.

Martin, I always thought we were more like the Green Hornet and his sidekick Kato.

M

On 2003-05-07 15:29, PolynesianPop wrote:
Martin, I always thought we were more like the Green Hornet and his sidekick Kato.

HIIIIII-YA!

(this is usually accompanied with a karate chop, so I guess you'll just have to imagine it)

Pages: 1 23 replies