Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Bahooka Mug Release Party June 19

Pages: 1 2 3 115 replies

R

my Wahine!

and ME!

A-ha NOW, I gottcha!!!

Did u make it to the Tonga for Tikiyaki DVD screening too?. Wait, let me check the pix that were posted today and I'll have the answer...

TT

Just in case ya needed 'em, here's more photos...

Great Pics! Mahalo!

On 2010-06-22 01:43, Tonga Tom wrote:
Just in case ya needed 'em, here's more photos...

I'm not asleep. I'm meditating on the awesomeness of the mug.

I thought you were asking yourself.
Oh No!
Why did I eat the ribs?

hahaha.

Jeff(btd)

i thought you were saying grace. looks like everybody had a great time. congrats on the sweet mug, sven.

Thank you! But all these accolades got me worried now.....now my next one has to live up to the first! Kinda like the BOT.

No worries Sven. Just make it outstanding like the bahooka mug!
We are all counting on you to deliver...no pressure though. :D

On 2010-06-25 13:48, bigbrotiki wrote:
Thank you! But all these accolades got me worried now.....now my next one has to live up to the first! Kinda like the BOT.

Does that mean the second mug is going to be a Witco mug?

Look forward to the next creation in the Kirsten Kollection.

DC

[ Edited by: Dustycajun 2010-06-26 07:34 ]

Looks like it was a fun party, wish I could have been there... I went on the Bahooka website but did not see the mug there yet, I gotta have one of those. Does anyone have an extra mug they may wanna sell or know when the mug will be available on the site?

MahaloS!

J

FYI, I spoke with the owner this last weekend and they still have a ample supply to last several months. I'm not sure when you can order the mugs via their website (if ever).

I have some extras for anyone who can't make the journey. You can mail me a padded envelope (to hold a 4" x 4" x 7" cardboard box) and a $20 bill. PM me for the mailing address if you're interested.

Also you know what else the mug is perfect for? Serving root beer floats to children. A 5-year old remarked "Hey, that looks like an ice cream cone !!".

L

WooHoo and SoccerTiki were nice enough to send me one of these mugs and I love it.

I am not much of a modern mug person but I love that this is from a Tiki establishment.

Great design!

TK

I was just there on Wednesday evening. They seemed to have plenty.

Tiki King

Just received my mug. Nice work, Sven!

Does anyone have one of these mugs that they are willing to sell/trade?

Mahalo!

Michael

On 2011-10-24 23:48, MikeyTiki wrote:
Does anyone have one of these mugs that they are willing to sell/trade?

Mahalo!

Michael  

Have you tried buying a mug directly from Bahooka? Although the mug isn't listed on their website, they do sell other merchandise. Give them a call. They might say "no", but it's worth a shot.

http://bahooka.com.p11.hostingprod.com/store.htm

If that doesn't work, check in with John-O (see his earlier post).

I called, and the lady I talked to said they don't have any but they expect them to come in December 10th and that TikiFarm was planning a big party. I'm guessing that is a new mug/bowl, but she wasn't really clear and was in a hurry to get off the phone.

Probably talking about the new mug seen (in preliminary form) here:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=40510&forum=18&vpost=599738

[ Edited by: kenbo-jitsu 2012-04-03 11:23 ]

MT

On 2011-10-27 17:16, kenbo-jitsu wrote:
Probably talking about the new mug seen (in preliminary form) here:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=40510&forum=18&vpost=599738

I was there this afternoon and they were advertising the ^new mug release party (Dec.10th). I believe it's going to have a blue glaze. Other than that I don't think they currently have any of the previous mugs in stock.

[ Edited by: moan tiki 2011-10-28 21:12 ]

It will be hard to find. I have one sign by Sven myself,but I reached out to Holden to use this glaze for the Tiki Caliente 3 Mug last year and they could not recreat it at the new factory used by Tiki Farm.

Pages: 1 2 3 115 replies