Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Did You Guys Know There's A TIKI JEEP???

Pages: 1 2 94 replies

There's a TIKI JEEP! Did you guys know that?

I read somewhere that there's a Tiki Jeep...Anyone else hear about it?

I wonder if they actually make a Tiki Jeep.

Maybe I just dreamed there was a Tiki Jeep. I was driving the Tiki Jeep on a beach, my brown skin shining in the sun, I had my hair slicked back and my Wayfarer's on and I was drivin' a goldanged mother lovin TIKI JEEP!!!

Yeah I was! YES!!!

A Tiki Jeep would be totally AWESOME to the max.! (Or is "to the extreme" more awesome than "to the max"?)

We should write Jeep and tell them to make a Tiki Jeep. Wait, is there a Tiki Jeep yet?

Y'know what would be friggin cool? Betty White drivin a Tiki Jeep. I'm starting a Facebook page, One Million People Who Wanna Get Betty White To Drive A Tiki Jeep.

Doesn't TikiAl have a Tiki Jeep?
I remember it was a cross between an army jeep but with all sorts of cool interior and exterior treats....
even Tiki Torches!

Didn't Doug Horne paint a Tiki Hummer a few years back? Maybe it was the inspiration for the Tiki Jeep?

G
GROG posted on Mon, Jul 26, 2010 1:14 PM

That was THOR who painted the Hummer.

I found the Tiki Mug!

W

I wonder if Jeep will make a Tiki Jeep Tiki mug?

5 minutes later...

OH MY GAWD! The idea of a Tiki Jeep Tiki mug was so friggin awesome I ACTUALLY PASSED OUT!!!

On 2010-07-26 13:14, GROG wrote:
That was THOR who painted the Hummer.

Oooops :blush:

Did you know there is Eugene the Jeep? Bet you didn't. Popeye

There is a **Tiki Jeep Website!!!!**

!!!!

!!!!

!

And they have PICTURES of...

THE MOTHER TRUCKIN TIKI JEEP!!!

L@@K at this seat cover:

I mean, like, OH MY GAWD!!!

Seriously, dude...LOOK AT THIS FRIGGIN SEAT COVER!!!

See it/ D'yuh see it? Can yuh see???

It's got a TIKI on it!

The Tiki Jeep seats have tikis on 'em!!!

OK, right about now I bet you're thinkin what I was thinkin right about then: Does the Tiki Jeep (TIKI JEEP!!!) come in only one color?

NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The Tiki Jeep (TIKI JEEP!!!) comes in FOUR FRIGGIN AWESOME TIKI COLORS!!!

L@@K!!!

And L@@K what the website says"

*Choose from these cool colors:

• Black

• Stone White

• Surf Blue

• Bright Silver

Did yuh get that??? They're not just ordinary colors...They're cool colors! (And like "Stone White" could totally be like "Stoner White" if yuh just replaced the word "Stone" with "Stoner"!!! HA!)

TIKI JEEP!!!

I'm confused about this and other recent tiki jeep posts. Tought you were kidding.
This one wasn't that long ago. May of this year.

J

This is a circular Tiki argument.

Sometime's Woofmutt's wit flys so far overhead that most can't hear the airplane. :D

Usually I'm so funny only dogs can laugh at my jokes.

But in this case:

1. It's a TIKI JEEP!!!
  2. It has seat covers that have a tiki on them!!!
  3. It comes in FOUR COOL COLORS!!!
  4. It's a TIKI JEEP!!!

and finally:

TIKI JEEP!!!
TIKI JEEP!!!
TIKI JEEP!!!
TIKI JEEP!!!
TIKI JEEP!!!
TIKI JEEP!!!

Z
Zeta posted on Thu, Jul 29, 2010 12:23 AM

TIKI JEEP!!!

:o

Finally, it makes cents.

T
twitch posted on Thu, Aug 5, 2010 8:07 PM

waitaminit, waitaminit...

there's a TIKI JEEP?!

W

Where'd yuh hear about this? That sounds so cool...A friggin Tiki Jeep! Awesome!

If anyone sees one post pictures. PLEASE!!!

If there were a Tiki Jeep, I say we give it to NOTCH - he would turn it into something AWESOME!

get Buzzy to make a knock off pendant of all the tiki jeep threads!

W

That would be cool! Also, there's a TIKI JEEP!!!

TIKI JEEP!!!

You're kiddin', right?

Cuz if there was a real TIKI JEEP, I would trade my Lady Gaga tickets for just a ride in it.

Tiki Central was down for some time but as far as I have been able to determine this had no affect on the availability of the Tiki Jeep. TIKI JEEP!!!

Man, if I had a Tiki Jeep and I went to log into Tiki Central and nothing happened and I tried it again and still nothing happened I could just turn off my computer and get in my Tiki Jeep and get a high Tiki Per Mile (TPM) dose and it'd all be good. An example of the awesome healing powers of the Tiki Jeep. TIKI JEEP!!!

I could also get in the Tiki Jeep and drive way south to Hanford's house (which would be easy to find cuz I think it looks just like the Keebler elves tree but bigger and squarer and not made of bark and leaves) and I'd knock on the door and when Hanford answered with both barrels blazing I'd holler "Tiki Central ain't workin! Also there's a Tiki Jeep! TIKI JEEP!!! That's how I got here to warn you of the rebllion and ambush and lime shortage! The Tiki Jeep! TIKI JEEP!!!" Later in the emergency room they'd tell me I might lose an eye and I would bravely say "It was worth it for Tiki Central...But how's the Tiki Jeep?" And the doctor on duty would say "Man, the Tiki Jeep is AWESOME! And you must be one way cool son of a bitch if you're driving a sweet machine like the Tiki Jeep!" And as I passed out I'd say "TIKI JEEP!!!"

...Tiki Al...

...his amazing TIKI JEEP!...

... this is a closeup of the hood...

here is another thread celebrating Tiki Al:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=27519&forum=17

On 2010-08-13 22:24, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
You're kiddin', right?

Cuz if there was a real TIKI JEEP, I would trade my Lady Gaga tickets for just a ride in it.

I can hook you up, Sabu!

A Tiki Jeepney?

TK

incredible!!! and very cool, lets see ya do dat nascar.

Hmmm....

"...lucky winners will have a chance to dig for the “Golden Tiki” in a huge sandbox..."

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/jeep-wrangler/ke425.html

G
GROG posted on Tue, Sep 14, 2010 7:33 PM

On 2010-08-27 09:05, TikiBeast wrote:
...Tiki Al...

...his amazing TIKI JEEP!...

It's a Suzuki Samurai ---it's a Jeep Wannabe.

GROG
Get better soon Tiki-Kate

[ Edited by: GROG 2010-09-14 19:37 ]

Awesome!

Awesome!!

AWESOME!!!

It's not been scientifically proven because it's just so plainly obvious that the Tiki Jeep is one of the world's largest babe magnets not controlled by the United States government. GROG is gonna be shoulder deep in chicks!

TIKI JEEP!!!

MT

Taken directly from the Jeep website:

The model is distinguished by “Tiki Bob” decal on the hood with latitude and longitude coordinates that represent an actual location relating to the “Islander” theme of the vehicle...

W

Holy crap! I had not noticed that before! That's beyond awesome! It's like...AWESOME IN 3-D!!!

MT

Did you also fail to notice that the Tiki painted on the hood is named Bob?

H

My mind is boggled!

W

Tiki Bob...That's cool! He's a tiki, but like, just a regular dude. Bob. Tiki Bob! Har!

Oh my gawd!!! There should be a bar called Tiki Bob's!!

A bar named Tiki Bob's would be fanfriggintastic!

But think about this if you can without yer mind bein totally blown to bits: If there was a bar called Tiki Bob's and you had a Tiki Jeep you could drive your awesome Tiki Jeep (TIKI JEEP!!!) with the totally killer Tiki Bob on the hood to Tiki Bob's the bar!!!

YEAH!

W

HECK YEAH!!!

W

(I made the point below in TikiSHOUT! but it's such an important point I didn't think it should slip away into the TikiSHOUT! nothingness...)

So if yuh weren't payin attention above: The Tiki Jeep's hood can be used to navigate to a single destination.

In case anyone doesn't get the awesomeness of that here's what it means: If yer ever lost in yer Tiki Jeep (TIKI JEEP!!!) there would always be one place yuh could drive to cuz it's right there on the hood!

Friggin brilliant!

That's as cool as havin a macaroni and cheese recipe tattooed on yer arm so like no matter where the hell yuh were without a cookbook yuh could always make mac-n-cheese!!!

On 2010-10-02 00:31, woofmutt wrote:

If there was a bar called Tiki Bob's and you had a Tiki Jeep you could drive your awesome Tiki Jeep (TIKI JEEP!!!) with the totally killer Tiki Bob on the hood to Tiki Bob's the bar!!!

YEAH!

For safety, I recommend a Tiki Bob roll bar.

W

And another thing for whoever moved leleliz's Looking for a Military Collectible Expert from Beyond Tiki to Bilge...

Do you realize the importance of the Jeep in WWII? And do you know that there is now a TIKI JEEP??? (TIKI JEEP!!!)

W

I woke up this morning kinda vague and unfocused and then I thought "If I had a Ford Focus I'd never feel this way."

Then the other I thought "If I had a friggin Tiki Jeep I wouldn't even be wakin up here, I'd probably have spent the night at the edge of a cliff overlookin a canyon and I probably woulda been woke up by the first rays of the sun and an eagle screamin a cry like the world was bein created anew right before my eyes!"

I then realized again the awesomeness of the Tiki Jeep (TIKI JEEP!) cuz just the knowledge that the Tiki Jeep exists had changed my view of the morning.

MT

I'm gonna bump this thread, and recommend that it be renamed The True Greatest Thing In The World thread.

W

"I'm gonna bump this thread, and recommend that it be renamed The True Greatest Thing In The World thread."

Recommendation noted and ignored.

(TIKI JEEP!!!)

saw a tiki jeep today--it was a white 4-door, with the "Islander" theme. damn near ran off the road looking at it.........
they do exist :)

next there will be a Tiki Fez Jeep!

TM

On 2010-11-25 02:46, Mai Tai wrote:
I'm gonna bump this thread, and recommend that it be renamed The True Greatest Thing In The World thread.

No way! THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_gfD3nvh-8

W

I have no idea what Lucas's 1,347 video link is about but I have to say that every time this thread gets bumped and I see the subject line...

Did You Guys Know There's A TIKI JEEP???

...I get a total rush because I am again reminded that life is good cuz there's a Tiki Jeep (Tiki Jeep!) in the world.

AWESOME!

It's no wonder Sondheim wrote:

• Tiki Jeep, say it loud and there's music playing. Say it soft and it's almost like praying.*

TIKI JEEP!!!

W

TM

Woof, whatever my video link is, it is WAY more interesting then these endless threads about fezz, zazz, tiki jeeps, Lampreys...or whatever inane things people here think are cool!

Pages: 1 2 94 replies