Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy B'day Wendy (danlovestikis)!!!!

Pages: 1 23 replies

Enjoy YOUR day Wendy! :D

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2010-08-08 07:26 ]

Thank you so much, it sure is good to have friends, many hugs to you Mike and to all the facebook well wishers. So far I've collected a free hamburger from Red Robin and an ice cream brownie from Chilli's. I have four more coupons at other restaurants, all fun to use. Today Dan will let me choose what I'd like to do, hummmm maybe pour another mug for the crawl. Wendy

Happy Birthday Wendy!
Sounds like a great free food day
and some of your masterful mug work in the evening!
Thanks so much for all the inspiration,kindness,and beauty you bring to our ohana!

Happy Birthday to the Queen of Tiki Royalty!

You are the bomb! Not a day goes by that I am not thinking about you and the hard work you are doing. I am happy to know you and have you in my life!

Happiest of Birthdays!

Duane and Ami!

Hey Birthday Girl...grab all the freebies while you can. Hope you have a great day. hugshugs Marlene

G
GROG posted on Sun, Aug 8, 2010 12:50 PM

I am honored by these notes and the art of MadDog and Grog, I thank you so very much, Hugs, Wendy

L

Happy Birthday Wendy! I hope you enjoy yourself and I look forward to seeing the amazing artwork that comes from you this next year!

xxoxox

T
TikiG posted on Sun, Aug 8, 2010 1:33 PM

Wendy - Wishing you a Happy Birthday from So. Cal. !!

Have a great day. G

The day is coming to a close, leleliz I started a painting today for the Bird Swap and I poured a mug and you know what it was a terrific birthday. Tiki buddies as I've called everyone for the last 12 years are just the best people I'm so lucky to be with all of you.
Thank you G. See you both in October if not at Oasis, hugs, Wendy

M

Happy Birthday from Maui! I'm looking forward to finally meeting you in person at Oasis!

No Kidding MauiTiki, we have been email friends for a long time. Oasis here we come! Wendy

B

Sorry I Missed your birthday,,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wendy!

TL

Happy B'Lated Birthday, Wendy!

WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS ARE WE!!!??? We forgot Wendy's Birthday!

Well, happy late birthday Wendy, your card is on it's way but it probably won't get there until after you get back from Oasis :(

PS Hanford - why can't we have a birthday reminder like Facebook so I'm never embarased like this again? :blush:

I just remembered I had this thread to check out. Mike I got your card after Oasis. So creative you are the bomb. Thanks Tiki Lee, we hope to come your way when it's Dan's birthday next March. Ben you are always on my mind thank you for popping up here. MDM, thanks for starting this thread I've enjoyed it very much. Now if Dan could just learn to type and to do emails. Cheers, Wendy

Yes better late then never, Happy Birthday!

HT

Happy birthday Wendy, looking forward to visiting you and your husband soon. Roger

Take some time out from creating all those beautiful ceramics
And have a great Birthday Wendy!!!

J
JOHN-O posted on Wed, Aug 8, 2012 5:11 PM

See you next week !! :)

T

Wendy, best wishes for a best Birthday!

-Tom

Happy Birthday you hugger mugger you!

Woohoo! Happy Birthday to You! I hope this year brings you lots of sunshine and happiness :) See You Soon!

I had a wonderful birthday and it must be because of all the birthday wishes that came from you, my friends. All I want now are hugs at Oasis to top this off. See you soon, Wendy

Pages: 1 23 replies