Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Condolences to Dan and Wendy Cevola (danlovestikis)

Pages: 1 16 replies

Please join me in extending condolences and sincere sympathies to Dan and Wendy Cevola for the loss of Dan's father on Monday August 30, 2010.

Wendy had mentioned Dan's father was ill at Vamp's last party. I wasn't aware how serious the illness was.

In spite of the challenges Dan and Wendy have been dealing with they both have remained positive and active with participation in Oasis 10, in the tiki community and the constant hard work and diligence of creating and producing the Sacramento Crawl mug. Wendy also had pneumonia during the past few months.

Dan and Wendy, stay strong and please let us know if there is anything we can do for either of you. Thoughts and prayers, hugs and kisses!

Duane

Sad news...even though you know someone will be leaving this world soon, it is difficult to deal with. Wendy and Dan have been so dedicated to their family in this time of need. Bless you both.

T
TikiG posted on Tue, Aug 31, 2010 6:50 AM

Dan & Wendy -

My sincere condolence for you expressed with this message...Take Care and if you need anything contact me. G

Dan and Wendy,
Sending you both warm thoughts,prayers,and hugs.

T

Our deepest condolences to you both, Dan & Wendy.

L

Lots of love to you both.

xoxoxo

Sorry to hear that news guys. I know it was inevitable but that doesn't make it any easier. I pray for comfort and for smooth & unstressed funeral plans with the family.

Edit - spelling

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2010-08-31 09:30 ]

G
GROG posted on Tue, Aug 31, 2010 11:44 AM

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Ernie

M
mieko posted on Wed, Sep 1, 2010 10:10 AM

My condolences to you both. And thanks again for all your help with Tiki-Kate's auction at Oasis, I appreciate all you did while dealing with illness in your family at the same time.

Thank you everyone your words meant a lot to us. Dan's dad will be missed so much. He took us out to dinner for my birthday and then sent us on our way to Oasis. We got home as he started the decline. We have lived close to our parents our whole lives so we have many wonderful memories. Wendy

BK

My condolences to you both.

Dan,

My deepest sympathy on the passing of your Dad.

Z

My thoughts are with you guys during your time of loss.
All the best,
~Zero

What a wonderful picture Wendy...Dan looks just like his Dad. So good that you have had great times to remember him by.

W

Dan, So sorry for the loss of your Dad. Looks like you two were good buds. My heart goes out to you.

Laura

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

T

Condolences Dan, he looked like a great guy.

Pages: 1 16 replies