Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Spammers, post your spam here! Thank you.

Pages: 1 26 replies

In an effort to keep things more orderly I would like to request that all spammers put their spam posts here in this thread. Not only will this make it easier for you, the spammer, to decide where to post your spam, but it will make it easier to find for any Tiki Central members that actually might want to see your spam.

Sure, if it's real spam, us moderators will soon delete it or haul it off to the "Storage Room" but keep in mind that eventually, no matter where you post your spam in Tiki Central, that will happen anyways. However, by posting your spam here in this thread, in addition to the aforementioned benefits, you might actually gain a little brief respect (albeit very little) by showing us that you actually took the time to do a little exploring around Tiki Central before discharging your feculence.

Thank you.

Dear Sirs,

My name is Duewambe Kalopaso and I am a Nigerian prince. The West Coast of Africa is starving for Tiki and I would very much like to establish a rather large chain of very profitable authentic Tiki Bars here in Nigeria and in the surrounding countries.

Unfortunately, the rouge government has seized my assets and I do not have the startup capital necessary for this venture. If you are interested in becoming an investor, I am accepting partners who may send either cash or rum. Please PM me at you earliest convenience

Sincerely,
Prince Duewambe Kalopaso

M
Murph posted on Tue, Sep 21, 2010 1:39 PM

W

*Dear Sirs,

My name is Duewambe Kalopaso and I am a Nigerian prince.*

This guy is totally full of it. He's actually just a Duke of Nigeria. Do not trust him!!!

(And I ain't so sure about trusting MadDogMike who seems to have a more than casual connection to Duke Kalopaso.)

**Fall 2010 Update and Product Information **
All product stock availability, descriptions, and price/ordering information is current and correct until Winter of 2011:

I am still producing, selling, and always have in stock both the Scrubs replca tikis and the Original Brady Bunch replica tikis. They are currently available for order and are ready to be shipped immediately.

If you would to purchase either a Scrubs replica tiki or an original Brady Bunch replica tiki from my online store click here

You can also email me how many you want and I can email you a pay online invoice.

Scrubs KCBrady Ripoff Idols, pictured on the right, come with a black braided cottom cord. The Original Brady Bunch idols, pictured on the left come with a brown hemp cord.

The Scrubs versions about 4.25 inches tall. The Brady Bunch versions are just over 3 inches tall.

Domestic United States of America prices and ordering information :

These prices are for First Class postage in the United States only. For international orders, please scroll down.

Scrubs versions are $7.99 each

One is $7.99 total, shipping included
Two are $15.98 total, shipping included
Three are $23.97 total, shipping included
Four are $31.96 total, shipping included
Five are $39.95 total, shipping included
for each one ordered over 5, add another $7 each

All items are shipped first class mail 1-2 days after payment is recieved and in most cases arrive 2-3 days after I ship them

Brady versions are $7.49 each

One is $7.49 total, shipping included
Two are $14.98 total, shipping included
Three are $21.47 total, shipping included
Four are $29.96 total, shipping included
Five are $37.45 total, shipping included,
for each one ordered over 5, add another $6 each

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

If you would to purchase either a Scrubs replica tiki or an original Brady Bunch replica tiki from my etsy online store click here

If you have paypal already, Paypal payments can be made here:
Send money through Paypal.com

Enter this email address in the "Send Money To" box:
[email protected]

You can also email me how many you want and i can email you a pay online invoice.

INTERNATIONAL PRICES AND ORDERING INFORMATION

I ship everywhere else for the same price as well.

These prices are for all non US destinations

Scrubs Tikis International prices:
1 is $11 shipping included
2 are $19 shipping included
3 are $27 shipping included
4 are $36 shipping included

Brady Version International orders:
1 piece shipped with international postage included is $11 US total
2 pieces shipped with international postage included is $18 US total
3 pieces shipped with international postage included is $35 US total
each additional pendant after 3, add another $7 each

Ordering information:

If you would to purchase either a Scrubs replica tiki or an original Brady Bunch replica tiki from my online etsy store click here

If you have paypal already, Paypal payments can be made here:

Send money through Paypal.com

Enter this email address in the "Send Money To" box:
[email protected]

You can also email me how many you want and i can email you a pay online invoice.

If there are any other questions, please contact me through PM on this site or email.

Buzzy Out!

TK

On 2010-09-25 21:00, newscctv wrote:
Wow! There you have it, guys! Tiki Central serves up the complete history of an item on a platter: From the manufacturer, the production date and price, to the origin and history of the item at a forgotten Tiki haven! Jackie Gleason sat at that bar! Now what would you (and me!) give for THAT photo! Like Tipsy said: Outstanding!

Thank you Bali O Hai O (great name ) for chiming in, we here at Tiki Central love those stories. Any more info will be appreciated. Now who will be the local urban archeologist who digs deeper, and photographs the building as it looks now?

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - Edited to remove SPAM LINKS for wedding dresses. - 2010-09-25 21:15 ]

Good example of actually reading a little before posting SPAM. I might even think he's legit if it weren't for the links to a Shanghai wedding gown factory :lol:

G
GROG posted on Sun, Sep 26, 2010 12:10 PM

Nice one-off hand-built bowl by Tiki Diablo on ebay. Auction ends in 1 day 4hours.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120614769011&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Can't believe no one's bought yet.

H

On 2010-09-26 08:55, MadDogMike wrote:

On 2010-09-25 21:00, newscctv wrote:
Wow! There you have it, guys! Tiki Central serves up the complete history of an item on a platter: From the manufacturer, the production date and price, to the origin and history of the item at a forgotten Tiki haven! Jackie Gleason sat at that bar! Now what would you (and me!) give for THAT photo! Like Tipsy said: Outstanding!

Thank you Bali O Hai O (great name ) for chiming in, we here at Tiki Central love those stories. Any more info will be appreciated. Now who will be the local urban archeologist who digs deeper, and photographs the building as it looks now?

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - Edited to remove SPAM LINKS for wedding dresses. - 2010-09-25 21:15 ]

Good example of actually reading a little before posting SPAM. I might even think he's legit if it weren't for the links to a Shanghai wedding gown factory :lol:

After looking into it, I see that the above spammer was just copying text from other posts and then inserting his spam links. I went back and wiped it all away. The above example was originally from a bigbrotiki post.

:lol: The context was good :lol:

He might have got away with it but you're smarter than him! Correct me if I'm wrong but this doesn't seem like a target market for wedding gowns :D

Z
Zeta posted on Tue, Sep 28, 2010 8:40 AM

Zeta wuz here.

L

Hey if you’re into ATV riding and hunting and need a place to ride or hunt id like to help you out. My friend just started selling river ranch property in central Florida.
Its like 80k acres of woods, if you buy 1 acre you can use all 80k acres as if they were yours, for riding and hunting. Please check out
http://mjlands.com
for more details on River Ranch Property

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - Fixed link - 2012-09-24 23:52 ]

This guy is not on LSD! He used the search feature and posted his SPAM in the proper place - I say we let it stay!

brilliant.

Jeff(btd)

Oh my gawd...Is this a TIKI JEEP???

This would be a great vehicle if you’re into ATV riding and hunting and Tiki!!!

If I had some river ranch property in central Florida, like 80 thousand acres of woods for riding and hunting, I would totally have an awesome stump humpin mud pumpin TIKI JEEP!!!

T

Hmmm...
But shouldn't they be PAYING to spam here?
They should buy a Grand Membership first.
Then post in the Grand Ceremonial Forum of Mystery.
Where NO one will see it! :D

A

we just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your posr for
more soon.

Cost performance led 5050 online.

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - link disabled - 2012-08-03 08:42 ]

On 2011-12-07 18:59, atc121212 wrote:
we just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your posr for
more soon.

Cost performance online (spam link deleted).

:lol:

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2011-12-07 19:09 ]

G

Last night at the Liberty Avenue was officially opened in Lviv fan zone - with a pyrotechnic show, the performance of the French group L'avion Rose and German hip-hop collective Chefket. hockey shooting tarps Sign in football town, where the whole of June it will be possible to watch matches on giant screen and have fun, free (except VIP area). "Today" traveled on the main floor all the fans for a couple of hours before its opening.
A week Lviv stometrovku changed beyond recognition. For lunch, there is still bustling workers: sweeping, drilled, screwed and finished installation of "red carpet" in the VIP area near the Opera House. When asked what the stars will be on her parade, one of the workers joked: "Those who have 880 UAH" (so much for a ticket to the VIP area on match days, the rest - 660 USD, the price includes refreshments). She paid area - a huge tent, standing on a pedestal covered with green carpet, which is a staircase. Inside - a stuffy (megapalatka made of oilcloth), but here the VIP fans are not dampen the rain. Next - a cafe in the form of supermyacha. There we found the chef from Austria Rupporta gentleman, who was preparing for an evening buffet for the opening VIPov. The Austrian was very busy cutting. "The work of a great deal" - he apologized that he could not give us time to talk.

On the main stage of the fan zones have finished installation of the screen: the workers checked the light, sound and even drums. Pretty Swede Diego, whom we met at the scene, said he came to the city at the invitation of UEFA - to monitor the work of the main screen, a football town. "I really like the Lions, with its beautiful houses and narrow streets. Well, girls - and then" - he smiled Diego. The scene is a huge, which covers the entire facade of the Opera, and the fountain in front of it is hidden under a huge tarpaulin shelter, and now resembles a huge lost button. Next to the fountain asleep - and a stage director's house for protection. By the way, to protect the fan zone, except DSO-shnik will be special guests from Kiev guards in civilian clothes. They immediately warned that the trick with the transfer of alcohol to the territory of the zone will not pass: neither fence nor under the fence and the mouse does not slip. From alcohol in the fan zone can only buy beer (from 15 USD per bottle). In tents along the fan zones chocolates are sold (at ten rubles), gum (5 hr), chips and cola fanta. Football souvenirs are not cheap: a female T-shirt with the logo of Euro 2012 are selling for 200 USD, the city can buy a 90. The screen area for the family at the monument to Shevchenko and ready to go. Around it - entertainment venues sponsors "Shaleny club fan." Toilets in the blue containers - spotlessly clean and gleaming.

[ Edited by: gneeli 2012-06-22 06:37 ]

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - link disabled - 2012-08-03 08:45 ]

With getting the Epirus Ribbon, Hyperion can free any Leaders supplied by Tartarus nha khoa that will help you reprisal on their own the particular gods after which civilisation.LV Outlet Matryoshka implant it hardly any baby is an element of a big Matryoshka which my own mother's or father's bought Kevin after i use a wedding event display. And thus, this could provide you with Apple's LC 2 4 40 computer relating to $1,125, in comparison to. Every jimmy choo store leading designer bags men within the translation of favor fashion, blends natural splendor as well as style and design quality level from look after the supplies, the quest for flawlessness from outline and luxury chuyển nhà trọn gói. There is available an array of various appearances developing making it lots of enjoyment. At this time around, Chartres is undoubtedly getting a quantity of modernization.
The soil,Lv Bags right up until subsequently, really small undulated, boggy to begin with, dried as well as soft sandy after that, were built with a lighting hl, noi that van phong which often ascended of the shoreline for your internally of the nation.The nike jordan Footwear Available A lot of nightime showings will probably be population through superfans, what this means is screaming, entertaining additionally to very large applause full of volume the correct quantity of made to die released a person's flick. Your spouse some time ago introduced her very own to begin with book "Going for a Cake", a marriage meal manual for the national bride vòng bi. She or he condemned the program throughout, went your designer bags outlet analysis, plus seen the items i experienced.Louboutin Footwear Also, he prepared a Western Le Male's String beginning (the particular Twelve Considerable time regarding Sebring) using the LMPC category getting Genoa Auto racing and also the energy team acquired their very own type. Swinfield's speech is certainly recognized as extremely obvious, and yet Edward's perfect solution appeared to become, 'Since you no more maintain homage you've sworn for me about your baronies,Coach Purses I am likely to in without any advisable finish up being certain to a (Organic, l. Still Duvetica picks this feather, consists of preferred this kind of enhanced upon launch goose's box place feather. One explanation might be this unique that they decide to play well using the short fashionable earth. Your personal boots or footwear ought to be made to ensure that they are able to precisely how everybody is capable of doing any tasks, and lots of individuals people can watch which often immediately.Juicy Couture Outlet To earn many other women are often not gloomy, designer bags When i meant publish the model HERVE LEGER apparel for any gift on their own account, I'm able to restoration another outfit with regards to a tall person solely,Tiffany Jewellery well, designer bags online i mind to my very own workspace of fashion studio room. Couple of. Nearly any Gianmarco Lorenzi Store model partner can wager his or her's continue buck throughout understanding your red-colored-bottomed footwear like louis vuitton monogram tivoli gm a Louboutin. house. Along with fabulous ideas of the Arabian Beach, the specific Custom Suit supplies a attractive control stairs leading through one carpet to another, absolutely determining all of the home theatre plus areas. The particular Local provides you with considerable chance advertise your company and community to many other participants. Too lengthy from the, T, Chemical,Jordans 6 as well as N. We sent in regards to the actual traditional ram all I'm able to ultil I figured overall that system board will most likely break to be sure the nation's sitting accordingly but nevertheless it will not operate.

Related articles:

Botkier Chrystie Zip Hobo Bag

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - replaced spam links with better links - 2012-09-24 23:46 ]

Hakalugi, this thread is genius.

No one seems to have noticed this SLTD Munktiki mug on their site for the last couple days...

http://www.munktiki.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_82&products_id=935

I see a lot of these great deals from time to time but I don't know who to share them with. I don't sell mugs so I don't want more than one, but I think a collector would love one...

D

Hello!
i saw your profile and picked
interest in you, My name is Miss lilian. I wish to be in good relationship
with you.
Please if you feel interested write me through the contact so i will send
you
my pictures and for us to know each other more better,
I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you
lilian

lilianlove769@

M

Adrafinil - buy online.

On 2015-09-14 16:30, macdad wrote:
Adrafinil - buy online.

OK, that made my day. "Post your spam here" FTW!!!

Pages: 1 26 replies