Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Sacramento: Tiki Tuesdays, gone homey!

Pages: 1 2 80 replies

Our next gathering is 7 June at Mandarin!

Tonight's the night. Mandarin at Eastern and Arden, 6:00pm. Be there, aloha!

Next TT is 5 July at Mandarin!

I want me some of that terrific hot & sour soup, but it's already so hot outside. Hmmmmmmm, gonna have to eat it anyway. Means I'll have to drink more frosty cocktails to keep me cool.

R

Tonight's the night! Cold cocktails and hot&sour soup at Mandarin!

Next Tiki Tuesday is on August 2nd at Mandarin! Be there, Aloha!

Color me there, thanks for the invite Matt and all!

Here's the Red Lotus with the Sneaky Tiki Bar out back.

The restaurant and two of our appetizers.

This is where they run the Sneaky Tiki bar. They put out 2 TVs and some tiki statues on the bar and serve drinks.

A very pretty wall with waterfall.

WE VOTE TO STAY AT THE MANDARIN even though it is twice the miles for us to get there. Wendy and Dan

The next Tiki Tuesday will be at The Mandarin on 6 September at 6:00. So save a little energy after the long weekend. I am sure we'll have lot's of crawl stuff to talk about.

Due to the Home Bar Crawl we will skip October's Tiki Tuesday, the next gathering at Mandarin will be Tuesday, 1 November!

Sacramento Ohana it's time to have some good food and company. November 1st, 2011 at the Mandarin 6PM. The year is passing by fast so lets have some good cheer now.
See Ya, Wendy and Dan

Looking forward to tomorrow night. I'll need the company of good friends and the numbing effects of a zombie after a grueling day in criminal court in Stockton where my client is likely to be found in contempt of court

You have such interesting days. See you tonight, Wendy and Dan

C

See ya there!

C
cdtiki posted on Wed, Nov 2, 2011 6:56 AM

It was great to see everyone last night.
That orange beef was super tasty.

Tikiyaki here we come.

Duane and Diana

What a fun night.

Cole Scott Brenda-Brenda's Tiki Hut

Sean-Chief Bartender CCtiki

Marlene-VampireseRN Sandy

Diane Debra

Dan-wendylovestikis Wendy-danlovestikis

Alan-Choptop Melissa

Gregory-BigKahuna

I missed getting a photo of Audrey because she had to leave. She got a call that her water heater had broken. In the true spirt of tiki Scott and Brenda left after dinner to go help. I love our group! Wendy

Thanks for posting pictures...had a great time. Shout out to our awesome waitress, Vivian.

Good times, good times!

[ Edited by: The Blue Kahuna 2011-11-02 17:00 ]

J
JOHN-O posted on Wed, Nov 2, 2011 5:30 PM

On 2011-11-02 09:09, danlovestikis wrote:

...Gregory-BigKahuna...

Huh ?? That's not the Big Kahuna. I know, I've met the real Big Kahuna.

That guy's an imposter !! :D

Yes, yes, it is true, although I am bigger than yer average bear, for purposes of tikidom, I am known as . . . drum roll please . . . THE BLUE KAHUNA!

Gregory

OOPS! Help me out if I mislabeled any one else! Hugs, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2011-11-03 06:58 ]

Good morning Wendy! Can't wait to see your photos from your upcoming trip to Grass Valley!

The next Tiki Tuesday is December 6th. Where will it be and at what time? I need details. On November 30th I get to have my 3rd surgery in 7 months so I'm ready to party and heal. This one will be easier just a tendon release left thumb. So what's up Ohana? Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2011-11-23 23:48 ]

It's that time again-Tiki Tuesday! It's at my house this month. 6pm. Bowl drinks will be flowing. Watch out for the flames

R

Mega Mahalos to Brenda and Scott for hosting our first "at-home" version of Tiki Tuesday! Good turn-out for a Holiday gift exchange, awesome food and tasty beverages!

Stay tuned for January's host location and date.

C
cdtiki posted on Thu, Dec 8, 2011 6:54 AM

Really good time, thanks Brenda and Scott. It's great to get together with tiki friends and celebrate the holidays or anything else for that matter. Can't wait till Jan.

Mahalo,
Duane

We were so sad to miss everyone but we needed to be with mom for the past five days. We will do our best to be where-ever it is in January. Happy Holidays, Wendy and Dan

C

a couple of snapshots....

before the bowl was empty

after the bowl was empty

[ Edited by: Choptop 2011-12-08 18:11 ]

Homey don't play that!!! Had a blast...Bren & Scott....awesome hosts and I have never seen so many bowls in one night. Fabulous gift exchange...gorgeous calendars from M&M...but best of all wonderful friends to celebrate the holidays with.

Thank you Choptop for the photos. Wendy and Dan

Pages: 1 2 80 replies