Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Video Evidence Of Oprah Mass Mind Control Device Field Test

Pages: 1 22 replies

W

Here's the video:

Black Eyed Peas Performing I Gotta Feeling on Oprah

This is a video shot in September 2009 for the season opener of the Oprah Winfrey show. It features the Black Eyed Peas performing their song I Gotta Feeling and a flash mob doing a choreographed dance which was, according to the Oprah website, "...A massive surprise for an unsuspecting Oprah."

The video is over a year old but I discovered it recently when a cousin posted a link to it on Facebook saying it was the "Most amazing flash mob ever!" Curious as to what appeals to a cousin I don't know all that well I watched it and was horrified at what I saw: What is being called a "flash mob" was actually the first field test of a mass mind control device that Oprah has developed (or acquired from aliens).

The mind control begins with one single woman up front who begins to dance elaborately. The control of minds gradually radiates outward until the entire crowd is moving in unison. During the video we see shots of Oprah holding up the control for the mass mind control device, she's laughing and clearly please with her ability to control the crowd. Oprah's ultimate intent for this mass mind control is revealed in the way the "dance" sequence ends: The crowd raises their right arms rigidly in the air in a salute to Oprah. Clearly she plans to be Queen of the World.

This has been billed as a flash mob, but if this had been an actual flash mob then how did the flash mob manage to be the only people at an event featuring the Black Eyed Peas and Oprah?

Whether Oprah had this technology developed for her (she certainly has the money) or has agreed to be a Quisling for an invading alien force I'm not sure. In the video Oprah is pretty blatant about using the device and openly shows her delight at her ability to control the crowd. The fact that Oprah is so open about using the device is possible evidence that it's alien technology in that she knows humanity is defenseless against these aliens so there's no need to hide the mind control device. The giant robots on the stage could be there for the purpose of getting people used to giant robots everywhere.

It's also possible the robots along with the visual display on the screen behind the band are just bits of sci-fi set dressing which might hide some of the mass mind control device elements (the visual display could actually be part of the device). It might be difficult to explain pulsing red lights or strange sounds if the stage theme had involved masses of flowers or balloons.

Most people wouldn't dismiss the idea that Oprah has plans for world domination but some would doubt that this video has anything to do with mind control. To those doubters I'd like to point out that it sure is interesting the song used was I Gotta Feeling which includes the line:

I feel stressed out
I wanna let it go
Let's go way out spaced out
and losing all control

Losing all control indeed.

We're doomed. :(

B

I'm not fond of Oprah, but for for some reason I liked this video. Does that make me bad, or am I a victim of mind control? Mind you, I am in close proximity to "O".

-Duke

Down with the O!!!!

On 2011-01-14 19:31, boutiki wrote:
I'm not fond of Oprah, but for for some reason I liked this video. Does that make me bad, or am I a victim of mind control? Mind you, I am in close proximity to "O".

-Duke

I'm with you Duke. I liked it too...and I'm no fan of Oprah...or the Black Eyed Peas...or choreography...or outside concerts...or pointing skywards...or large video screens...or Oprah.

B

On 2011-01-14 20:16, Slacks Ferret wrote:
[
I'm with you Duke. I liked it too...and I'm no fan of Oprah...or the Black Eyed Peas...or choreography...or outside concerts...or pointing skywards...or large video screens...or Oprah.

I think perhaps I'm so sick of heartbreaking, gut-wrenching, horrible bad news that anything happy, uplifting, or fun makes me want to smile, weep and hug whoever happens to be standing next to me. Is that bad?

Maybe.

I would not recommend standing next to me.

-Duke

Dang, this mind control device is more powerful than I had suspected.

I gotta admit that before I figured out what was going on I thought the event was clever and well executed. Now it just sends shivers down my spine. And makes my foot tap.

TK

i am immune to doperah and i do not like the black eyed pees.

You won't be and you will.

That was a fun video, I had never seen it before. Woof, I'm glad I read your discription first - it enhanced my viewing pleasure :lol: it SO looks like Oprah is pleased with her mind control device!

TK

On 2011-01-15 00:20, woofmutt wrote:
You won't be and you will.

i am disinclined to acquiesce to her mind control. mmm and i will trun sound off when superbowl half time wiff da pees comes on.

Mind Control is only the first aspect of the New World Oprah!

TK

truly spoken. i shall be at the forefront of the resistance.

B

What amazes me Woof is that you see a video like this and come up with an entire elaborate scenario for what COULD have happened - I would look at it, say, "meh" and move on! Thanks for adding drama where there is none to begin with!

W

"Thanks for adding drama where there is none to begin with!"

My ex-wives taught me how to do that.

TK

we could all sign doprah's no drama contract. sorry i can't help sometimes.

[ Edited by: talo ka 2011-01-17 20:59 ]

you joke but you should check out Elevate , its more real than you think

illuminati mind control hints are in MOST contemporary music videas and whatnot! Cheggitout!

W

"you joke but you should check out Elevate , its more real than you think"

It does look real. Seems kinda neat in that high-n-mighty LA cool way. I bet they slip some Black Eyed Peas into the mix every now and then.

Elevate.

B

lol

TK

On 2011-01-18 08:33, little lost tiki wrote:
illuminati mind control hints are in MOST contemporary music videas and whatnot! Cheggitout!

DAMNIT...LAURA CROFT TRIED TO WARN US!!! but no.. now its too late.

Sorry,
I'd like to read the end of this thread, but Opa's about to come on the tube!

Pages: 1 22 replies