J

Tonight!

MT

On 2012-04-26 14:21, JenTiki wrote:
Tonight!

Yep! TONIGHT!!! :D

O
Otto posted on Tue, May 29, 2012 5:59 PM

This Thursday, May 31, is the next Trader Vic's Tiki Oasis all night Happy Hour!
We will announce the date and discuss plans for upcoming Tiki Oasis Pre-Party Fashion Show

O
Otto posted on Sun, Jun 24, 2012 9:47 PM

This Thursday June 28, 6 - 9 ALL NIGHT HAPPY HOUR - that's this Thursday
Come and support Trader Vic's flagship location, we don't want to see it close like the Palo Alto locale
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=43199&forum=1&hilite=palo%20alto

Also, save the date
July 19, 6 - 10pm Fashion Show and Tiki Oasis Mission: TO12 pre-party

O
Otto posted on Thu, Jun 28, 2012 5:22 PM

Off to Trader Vic's for last Thursday all night Happy Hour

How does one get to Emerville via Bart or Bus and how late can i get transportation back to S. F. ?

On 2012-06-28 22:33, Sneakytiki wrote:
How does one get to Emerville via Bart or Bus and how late can i get transportation back to S. F. ?

It's pretty difficult to get to TV's Emeryville by either.

You can BART to the closest station which depends on where you are coming from and then cab it over. I know of no buses that go that way but others might.

The free Emery-go-round shuttle takes you from Macarthur Bart to very close to Vic's...

O
Otto posted on Wed, Jul 25, 2012 3:41 PM

I will not be at Trader Vic's all-night Happy Hour tomorrow, Thursday, July 26 because I will be at Tales of the Cocktail. Please go and enjoy a TV classic from their Happy Hour menu (Navy Grogs are discounted for our group also even though they are not on the menu)

And I will see you next month - August 30

O
Otto posted on Thu, Aug 23, 2012 5:56 PM

NOTE: thursday August 30 will be the regular last Thurs of the month meet up and the last Thursday in September will be the Tiki Oasis after party.

O
Otto posted on Thu, Aug 30, 2012 8:06 AM

Meet tonight!
Last Thursday of the month, August 30

MT

What time is the party tonight?

O
Otto posted on Sat, Sep 8, 2012 1:11 AM

There will not be any official LAST Thursdays at Trader Vic's Emeryville for Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec. 2012.
You are welcome to go to Trader Vic's and use your 24 hour Happy Hour card at any time though!

Watch this page for the return of LAST Thursday in 2013

NOTE: The Tiki Oasis after party, normally held at Trader Vic's, will be held at Forbidden Island on Thursday, Sept 27.
This is also the LAST Thursday of the month for Sept.

I miss these gatherings..
HINT, HINT

Pages: 1 2 62 replies