Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Change the Date: Tiki Mag Spring '11 Release Party April 10th at Bahooka

Pages: 1 2 3 104 replies

You know, there is ten years of great photos and even more amazing art out there that would make such a fat, rich and colorful book! Find me a good, commercial art book publisher, and I'll do it!

Tonga Tom, thank you for all the terrific photos. We miss so much fun living up in northern California. The photos really help bring it here. I can see so many friends having a good time that it makes me smile. Wendy

TM

On 2011-04-12 08:04, bigbrotiki wrote:
You know, there is ten years of great photos and even more amazing art out there that would make such a fat, rich and colorful book! Find me a good, commercial art book publisher, and I'll do it!

Totally!

What would be cool would be some side-by-side pictures....old Vs. new...like the Luau pictures in BOT right next to one of these pictures of the modern day counterparts engaging in the same activities, only 40-50 years later!

Looks like a blast. Congrats Tiki Mag! Sorry we missed it. :(
Great shots Tom! Sven, your mug turned out amazing. Can,t wait to get my paws on
one or two or three! A must have indeed! Hope to have Kelly recreate said
drink for it too!

OOOOOOOOH, I can't wait to get my mug!

Hey, i found a picture of me on here! I had a great time and it was awesome to see everyone again. Plus, it made me really pumped for oasis!

What a fun event! ATP and I had a great time exploring the Bahooka, shopping in the vending area, grooving to Big Tiki Dude's discs, and dancing to the Hula Girls. We enjoyed hanging with some our favorite people in a tropi-nautical wonderland, and topped it off with pancakes at the IHOP with Doug Horne and Grog. Congratulations to Sven and Tiki Farm on a successful mug launch, and kudos to Tiki Magazine on the new issue. Thanks to Kelly for the Tiki Revivers – you brought big smiles to everyone’s mugs! :wink:

Grog dropping ancient caveman knowledge on Sabu

Most of the Ding Dong Devils.

Love that purple shirt Manuel!

Marie and JohnPaul looking regal

Agent #6 suspects Agent #33-1/3 of misleading him about the Mai Tais....

Spike and the boys

Judy and the newest Hula Girl

Dinah the fembot at the exact moment her sleeper program activated

John-O trying to unsuccessfully yank ATP's chain

Grog say OK!

Eric got his new mug

Crazy Al in stealth photography mode

The Dude Abides...the Big Tiki Dude

Doug Horne sans ascot

ATP contemplating the exotic taste of his cherry Maalox with rum cocktail/Grenade

Watch out! Lightning Dispersal at the Bahooka!

Well, thanks to my buddy JOHN-O, I received my BOT mug 4 days after the event, personally autographed by Sven. Thanks a lot guys!

Pages: 1 2 3 104 replies