Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

tikiyaki polynesian village deluxe vacation getaway package !

Pages: 1 2 77 replies

T

A L O H A , B A B Y !

ORDER HERE : http://www.tikiyakiairways.com/TPV/giftshop.htm

TIKIYAKI AIRWAYS IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE IT'S VERY FIRST VACATION DESTINATION...

TIKIYAKI POLYNESIAN VILLAGE HOTEL IN WAIKIKI !!!

To commemorate the release of the long awaited third album "ALOHA, BABY!" by The Tikiyaki Orchestra, Tikiyaki Airways introduces TIKIYAKI POLYNESIAN VILLAGE HOTEL in Waikiki

Book your trip starting July 11th,6:00pm, PST

No trip to paradise would be complete without souvenirs...

YOUR GRAND OPENING DELUXE VACATION GETAWAY PACKAGE includes these wonderful and exotic souvenirs....(we promise not to tell you stole them !)

**The brand new CD by The TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA , "ALOHA, BABY !"

MUG by Renown Tiki Carver/Artist B O S K O

LAVA TIKI Pendant by KIRBY (*may or may not contain actual lava)

Ice Bucket for keeping your booze cool

Your key to paradise, room 151 !

Jungle Jetsetter Coconut Scented Soap - Smell like a Jungle Jetsetter ALL the time !

and more !**

PRICE : $100 plus shipping
Estimated ship date : July 22nd

ORDER HERE : http://www.tikiyakiairways.com/TPV/giftshop.htm

BOOKINGS WILL START MONDAY, JULY 11th, at 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time

Stay tuned to this thread for more updates.

Here is the Mug.... wonderful job by Bosko,I must say. Old school style stamp on back...

[ Edited by: tikiyaki 2011-07-11 23:30 ]

CAN'T WAIT.

What a deal!!! :D

Just sailed out of Honolulu...but wouldn't mind heading back July 22nd...lets hope my painfully slow satellite (sputnik) internet link can successfully make the connecting flight...

TT

YES!

Dammit jim!! Why on a broke week?!

LOOKS AWESOME!

DC

"Estimated ship date : July 22nd"

Happy birthday to me!

T

Wow, great job once again with all the awesomeness! You really go all out!!!

T

With The Tikiyaki Orchestra, we always get the VIP treatment. Can't wait to hear the new album, Jim. It'll be the soundtrack of Summer 2011 & beyond!

T

Congrats guys!All this for a measly $100?You can't beat that price for all this stuff! I'll be on board Monday at 6:00.PST.

Holy crap is this awesome. To be precise, the day just got 151% more awesome.

kevin

T
teaKEY posted on Thu, Jul 7, 2011 6:54 PM

BOSKOMUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T
teaKEY posted on Thu, Jul 7, 2011 6:57 PM

[ Edited by: teaKEY 2011-07-07 18:57 ]

You know I'm going to order it!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! Going to have to sneak out early from work for this one...or just have my patient bite on a cotton roll while I sneak off to order online!!

:drink:
Tacky

W

Yeah Baby! Date and time locked and loaded!

T
TikiG posted on Fri, Jul 8, 2011 10:52 AM

WoW! Talk about getting your moneys' worth - Tikiyaki Orchestra FOREVER!!

Can't wait to hear the new CD too

Jim, Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the package!

T

Fantastic,How do we reserve one,Got the last airline package cant wait for this!!

enjoyed the last voyage and ready to set sail on this one !! bring it on !

Aloha Baby! Booking my flight!

Tomorrow, Monday at 6 PM Pacific Standard TIme folks.....

Just FYI, the mugs have a slightly different glaze color than the picture I put up....the body glaze is slightly lighter than the Artist Proof pic,which has a darker,slightly reddish color...I will post pics as soon as I can.

Looks like a late night for me then.

Ok everybody...I'm out in the middle of the Pacific with a satellite connection that rivals 90's dial up for slowness...how about being sporting and giving me a 10 second head start? :)

Ready, Set, GO GET IT!!

T

We're booked, so come by our room for pupus & drinkies!

Thanks for the head start guys.... :)
Got my reservations...

W

Aloha Baby!

Booked and waiting for departure to paradise!

I just got my air&hotel conformation!!!

D
Danno posted on Mon, Jul 11, 2011 7:35 PM

Haven't been here in a while but as soon as I saw a new Tikiyaki CD I had to get in on the action! Danno's booked!!

6 pm Pacific Standard Time my eye!! It was 6 pm Pacific Daylight Time!!! I left a patient for nothing!! But that's ok...I sped through town on my trusty Vespa and booked my reservation at 6:03!!!

can't wait to hear the new CD...and of course the other stuff is fun too (that's why I sped through town!)

:drink:
Tacky Tiki

What's with this 'different glaze' BS?? I want the glaze as shown in the pictures! Geez!! Frikkin Artists. Or is it Artistes?

Actually, we can't wait to get the package, no matter what the glaze :)

You guys are totally awesome! Love the web site (the 'construction' photo was particularly ace)

Mahalo!

M&M

As promised, here is the actual mug....

V

LOVE the old school look on the back !

Awesome vintage style design Jim , and great work by Bosko .You have hit a home run with this one guys !

Congratulations on the new cd and way to go with all the cool souvenirs. Looking forward to hearing the new material at say, Palo Alto Trader Vic's? :wink: Each project you guys raise the bar. Aloha!

Very cool, guys! Excellent concept and beautiful extras! Congrats!

Jim,
yer the King of Merch,
there is none higher,
all other tiki bands,
call you sire!

cool stuff as always,
amazing Mug by Bosko too.

Jeff(btd)

C

I'm booked and ready to fly.
Great Mug Jim, classic Bosko.
Looks just like my Stockton Islander mug from the back.
Cool

[ Edited by: cdtiki 2011-07-13 10:25 ]

[ Edited by: cdtiki 2011-07-13 10:25 ]

R

Ordered my package. Very excited!

Wow!

I think you guys officially outdid KISS !!! I want a Jonpaul solo album!!!

Just booked my getaway. I love the old skool look of the mug! Great idea all the way around.

I.M. Bland !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) !!!!

that's some funny stuff!

Saw some of the "stuff" and the Mug yesterday at the Tikiyaki Pad
last night.
Absolutely Amazing,
looks even better in person.

Congrats Jim,
Jeff(btd)

T

OK, first 100 are just about sold out ....99 to be exact, so one more sold and those are the first to be shipped out this Friday....

After that, the next 100 will be pre-order and will ship in few weeks, probably 2nd week of August.

So, get em' while they're available folks.

T

Yikes! Just made a reservation... hope I got in under the wire!

This is one sweet package deal!

T

Tobunga, you got it .... Last one SOLD !

Pre-order for the next 100 begins now...We're looking at 2nd week of August for the next Ship date.

Pages: 1 2 77 replies