Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

tikiyaki polynesian village deluxe vacation getaway package !

Pages: 1 2 77 replies

G
GROG posted on Tue, Jul 19, 2011 2:01 PM

Vynil?

LT

Will these be available at Oasis?

K
kirby posted on Tue, Jul 19, 2011 8:52 PM

They are limited to 200 I believe, and jim told me earlier today that they have sold more than half so far.Oasis is a month away from now, so its likely they will sell out by then so if you dont want to chance it... get yours now or you might miss out!!

[ Edited by: kirby 2011-07-19 23:17 ]

Got in the first boat, just barely!

T

The first 100 packages have departed and are on their way to you.

The next 100 are schedules to ship second week of August, but we ARE accepting pre-orders, so get yous now.

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who contributed to this project, most of whom are TC members

That bitchin' tapa pattern on the cover and "Do Not Disturb Door tag, that also graces the side of my van (The Tikiyaki Polynesian Village Shuttle) was designed by Michael Uhlenkott aka Monitors, who makes awesome tiki fabric designs - http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/muhlenkott

The mug,of course by Bosko http://tikibosko.com

Pendant and soap design Kirby

BayParkBuzzy who made the soaps

Photos by Tom Kline Kline aka Tonga Tom
Chris Bonomo aka chrisandsarahb from Lost in Paradise
Kari Hendler from Tiki Mag aka Tangaroa-Ru
Tikiyaki Orchestra Logo by Squid
Adrian Eustaquio aka Polynesian Pop who lent me his ukes
Web site by Digitiki

Enjoy your stay at Tikiyaki Polyneisian Village Hotel.... Aloha, Baby !

JB

My vacation package arrived in the mail just moments ago! Thanks Tikiyaki!

[ Edited by: Joe Banks 2011-07-23 15:54 ]

Got my package today too! The room key was missing but I am totally stoked with the rest of my loot!

Can't wait to get home and play the disc.

Chris
WestADad

C

Mine just arrived, can't wait to hear the new tunes.
Put all three disks together on shuffle and hit the pool.
Many thanks for the hard work by all parties involved.

[ Edited by: cdtiki 2011-07-25 14:23 ]

Kentucky's arrived today - so fun - nice one of Marina too - & the umbrella, perfect ~

Got mine yesterday, what a fun filled box of goodies. Great idea, great music.

DC

R
Rawim posted on Tue, Jul 26, 2011 8:11 AM

Received mine yesterday as well.

Had to figure where the postman hid it first.

Then I had a Mai-Tai & a Jungle Jetsetter and enjoyed the music.

One of the best album packaging sets I have ever seen.

-Rawim

I can't believe I paid $100 for this box of crap !!!

okay- just kidding. Got mine today and it's awesome. great concept, once again and great marketing.

thanks guys !!

C

Totally awesome CD gentlemen, can't get enough of that opening drum shot.
Love the fact that I'm at the resort on the back. Can't wait to go back next year.
(Wink, nod);-)

Got mine. Awesome package and a great CD. My thanks to the band for including me in the promotional website - that's me hanging out at the Chateau Leilani!! Been having lots of fun with that with my Ohana.

In the beginning I thought that the Hilton Hawaiian village had been torn down and this was a real hotel. I even told Gecko he should see if he could carve some big wooden tikis for it. When it dawned on me I was sad that we couldn't book a room.

The box has arrived and we are so happy that its ok there's no room for the key. This is a great package of tikis with wonderful music.

Thank you artists, Wendy and Dan

I sent the link for the Tikiyaki Polynesian Village Resort Hotel to my sister-in-law. Her response, after viewing the site and seeing my picture at Chateau Leilani : "Why didn't I know/remember that you went to Hawai'i? It must have been your dream come true...!" I still haven't explained it to her.

T

BUMP ! Shipping for the next 100 starts next week....get your orders in now while you still can.

T

just to say the "secret" package arrive toady as a birthday present for Sue and she loved it,Sat around tonight in our lounge with the great new cd on drinking a cocktail,The whole package has been well thought out and is good value with a bosko mug too,Your attention to detail on the artwork is amazing!

T

The next 100 Deluxe Vacation Getaway Packages will begin shipping again on Wednesday of Next week. Get your order in now folks !

VACATION PACKAGES ARE BACK IN STOCK AND NOW SHIPPING.
Get yours while they last.

TT

Got mine after a very hard day. 100% better after opening the package and turning on the stereo.

Mine showed up in the morning mail here at the office and all of the super swank goodies have been sitting on my desk calling to me all afternoon.

W

Want to tell Jim how much I appreciate him sending me my missing room key.

Much appreciated! Love the new CD and the whole package.

Chris
WestADad

I have unpacked my booty from my vacation getaway.

Thank you for your wonderful hospitality!
Erik The Red

T

Attention Jetsetters....For those of you going to Tiki Oasis, there will a limited quantity of these packages available at the Tikiyaki Vending booth. We're space "I" in the INDOOR vending area.

More info here.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=40923&forum=17

T

Just a reminder....There are still some of these Deluxe vacation Getaway Packages left.

Get your here !

http://tikiyakiairways.com/TPV/giftshop.htm

I still want the actual vacation!

T

On 2011-08-30 13:20, Sophista-tiki wrote:
I still want the actual vacation!

Hell...me too.

Well,the entertainment part of your vacation would be alot like this...

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=40981&forum=17

I've been listening to it all week I got one at oasis

T

Vacation packs are still available, if you haven't gotten yours yet, you're missing out. For you mug collectors, the mug by Bosko is a very cool and unique mug....really vintage style,with a stamp logo on back.

http://tikiyakiairways.com/TPV/giftshop.htm

Pages: 1 2 77 replies