Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tikiyaki Orchestra New year's Eve - Trader Vics, Palo Alto - ON SALE NOW

Pages: 1 2 58 replies

or maybe not

Better late than never. Deb and I will be there.

Darilyn

2 tickets for sale!!!

Unfortunately Sandy has a wicked cold and my back is not being very cooperative so we are canceling. Is anyone interested in buying 2 tickets from me (original price plus handling fee). The tickets are at will-call under my name (Marlene Cross). Send me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks so much for bringing this event on NYE! Tiki Tom of Burning Man's Shipwreck Tiki Lounge will be there with a few of the crew. Oh, and we booked one of the cheap room's too!

Have a great night to all in Nor. Cal. tonight.

Jeff(btd)

Mahalo Tikiyaki for playing our way into a new year! Thanks for making the trek up north to ensure that us tiki folks rang in 2012 with style.

I will never be able to celebrate the stroke of midnight on December 31st without a little "Viva Las Vegas" :)

Happy New Year to the guys (and their gals) for making it a great night!

T

Great gig for us up in NorCal this New Year's Eve !

Most of the crowd were NOT TC regulars, it seemed, but the room was full to capacity, and a good time was had by all.

Thanx to Mark Holt aka Tikitastic for booking and promoting this show.

Also, Thanx to Marie, Laura, Stephie, and Coco (the band wives) for working hard at this show.

Also, thanx to LeleLiz for helping with the door and getting our percussion player to airport in the VERY early AM New Year's Day, so that he could make his Sunday morning gig.

Thanx to the vendors ... Notch, Kahuna Kevin, Melissa aka Retro Diva and to Trader Vics put out a great spread, and kept the drinks flowing and everyone happy all night, and Dinah's as usual was a great place to stay.

Happy 2012 everyone !

Jim

[ Edited by: tikiyaki 2012-01-03 13:33 ]

TT

Photos anyone...photos?

T

Wonderful night at Trader Vics Palo Alto with Tikiyaki Orchestra - check out my videos at youtube gottiki:

http://www.youtube.com/user/gottiki?feature=guide#p/u/3/vaIn1cYG4rk

Mary

Where's all the pics ?

spacebook?

Pages: 1 2 58 replies