Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Farewell to a Friend

Pages: 1 30 replies

You know who you are... I met you at Tiki Oasis, or Mojave Oasis, or maybe one of the San Diego Chops. When you shook my hand I saw your eyes dart down to my hand with a "What the hell was that!?" look on your face. "Did MadDog just slip me the finger when he shook my hand!?" :lol: No, it's some kind of cyst that has been there for about 10 years and keeps getting bigger. Well, it's outstayed it's welcome and it coming out this next week. Minor outpatient surgery, no need to send flowers - but next time we shake hands I hope not to get that strange look :D

J
JOHN-O posted on Sun, Oct 9, 2011 9:26 PM

Cool !!

You could base a whole movie franchise on that. It worked for Sigourney Weaver...

And I thought you just busted up your hand real good?
last time I broke my hand I had a huge knot on it that took a year and a half to go away.

If you love your cyst...then set it free!!! That way when you reach out and touch someone, you won't be so insistent. Take care.

Wishing you well.Mike
Soon you'll be rid of that ugly little cyst....

LLT hilarious! :lol:

Get better soon Mike, I am looking forwards to the insane stuff you will sculpt without the hindrance. By the way, just because your supposed to work the lumps out of the clay doesn't mean your supposed to keep them in your hands. :wink:

Yikes!!
good luck and good riddance.
a friend of mine has a cyst like that on his right shoulder blade.
I call it his little friend.
or say "what hump" like in Young Frankenstein

Jeff(btd)

Mike I hope you recover quickly. Are you gonna be at the Tikiyaki show at Don's?

Poor Grog!

MDM! this whole time I you were just happy to see me....

Got one on my foot. Some sort of calcium wadda wadda...

Have fun with your other hand while healing.

you crack me up Ben!

Thank you folks. Ben I was happy to see you :D

Surgery went flawlessly - no pain, no nausea, and only one slightly inapproprite comment to the cute nurse while "under the influence" Isn't anesthesia great!? I feel asleep in OR and woke up 2 hours later in RR :lol:

H

Mike, will you be bringing your friend home with you? is it in a glass jar? Any pictures? you know we all love pictures. :lol:

Hi Mike, so I go to post a thread here for you and find all the well wishers ahead of me. Great photos. Bell well soon, hugs, Wendy and Dan

PS I think Grog is very handsome in the photo Kinney

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2011-10-14 15:01 ]

Glad to hear everything went well. I have been forced to use my left hand for 2 months while recovering from my broken wrist...I just can't tell you how fun that is. :lol:

Hang in there...hope you will be back to mugging soon.

W

Glad things went well Mike, here's to a speedy recovery!

Mike! feel better real fast, hope you get some practice with that other hand.....

No fun not feelin good Hu?

wishes of a fast recovery bruddah!

How is your paw feeling Mike?

Thanks for all the well-wishes. The "paw" is doing fine, it really was just a minor surgery and I haven't had any pain at all. The temporary loss of my right hand is a hassle, but it makes me more appreciative of my good health.

The wrap should come off Wednesday, in the meantime I've seen more TV this weekend than I have in the past 10 years :)

but it makes me more appreciative of my good health.

Cheers on that one MDM!

Glad you're gonna be re-creating soon.

Am I a dedicated Chargers fan or what!!!??? I got a lightning bolt shaped scar cut into my hand!

Healing well, still absolutely no pain. Now next time we shake hands you won't thinks I'm slipping you the finger :D

I thought it was a Harry Potter lighting bolt scar?

I took the stitches out this morning, then I ran around work shaking hands with people. It was cool that they didn't look at me like I was some sort of freak (at least not for that reason) :lol:

YAY! back to SEMI-normal Mike!
Glad you're stitches are out
cause bitches get stitches!
or is it snitches?
whatever
Glad you're recovering fine...

So do you have a "FrankenPalm" now?

That is a new life-line for you...EDGY!!!

Just think of all the art you can make without that little head in the way! Get busier, Wendy

M

ZAZZ!

HJ

Good on yer with a successful surgery. Best of fortune for total healing.

Pages: 1 30 replies