Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Why There Are No Mice On Tiki Central

Pages: 1 9 replies

W

The lack of mice on Tiki Central has been discussed in the forums at one time or another. A lot of theories have been put forth. And there's been a lot of arguing which sometimes has escalated into people in the Mice Aren't Tiki! camp glaring angrily at the fist shaking people in the More Mice On Tiki Central NOW! camp while bears hanging around both camps knocked over trash cans in search of snacks.

But tonight, while I was looking over the General Forum, I discovered evidence of proof of a reason as to why there are no mice on Tiki Central when my peripheral vision caught sight of this little black cat face watching me...

And that, children, is why there are no mice on Tiki Central.

What's the Cat's name?
Tapa?

W

"What's the Cat's name? Tapa?" -little Big Star tiki-

That's its every day name. Its show name is Tapa Verde Gigante.

I know what it eats..

W

And mices.

On 2011-12-21 03:04, woofmutt wrote:

And that, children, is why there are no mice on Tiki Central.

Oh, but there are mice on TC. You just may never see them because they are stealthy...

And clever...

They have had to learn skills to aid them in avoiding detection by the TC Tapa Cat;

The quick getaway...

Simple camouflage...

Or hiding in plain sight...

Even so, there are always Quislings...

Which has prompted many mice to enter into protective alliances...

Besides, it would be bad timing for GROG's minions to be exposed prior to his plan for world domination by use of a rodent army being ready to execute...

On 2011-12-21 03:04, woofmutt wrote:

And there's been a lot of arguing which sometimes has escalated into people in the Mice Aren't Tiki! camp glaring angrily at the fist shaking people in the More Mice On Tiki Central NOW! camp while bears hanging around both camps knocked over trash cans in search of snacks.

Damn straight!!

Bear

[ Edited by: Brudda Bear 2011-12-24 12:27 ]

G
GROG posted on Thu, Dec 22, 2011 8:58 PM

Hanford, lock this thread!

Grog,
That's funny that you think Hanford is still on here.

Jeff(btd)

Your rodents & cats are no match for my "Shark Birds"

HJ

Will somebody please adjust the horizontal and vertical hold on this thread?

Pages: 1 9 replies