Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

The Beginning

Pages: 1 2 65 replies

On 2012-06-04 22:25, Rhummbatito55 wrote:
Bought these online from Buckey skeletons... They are just smaller versions of my capt jack up in the crows nest.

Uh Oh! Everybody knows how bad things get when there are pygmy skeletons around...

Bear

Last guy finished for the top of the Rhummba !! i am quite Happy ! just need to add the spear tips and a few nicnacks here and there and they are ready to partey !

Q
Q-tiki posted on Thu, Jun 7, 2012 9:22 AM

Those look great! Nicely lit.

I think the dude on the left should be holding up a mug of grog instead of a spear! Nice job.

Cheers!

That's one of the most creative ideas I've seen on this forum!

Was gonna stick some shrunken heads hanging from the the guy on the rights hand !

Dude! That is some amazing work!

T

Very impressive, Rhummbatito55... Jack Sparrow would be right at home in your bar. And it would be a good fit in my beach town, where pirates reign supreme!

Nice lighting effects, too!

-Tom

Well folks I'm sad to say that the skeletons could not stand-up to the 100+ heat we've been having lately. All of the glue holding them together has softened or melted ! I guess its back to the drawing board !! Grrrrrr :(

Oh no...sorry to hear about that. You may have to bolt and wire them in position. They sure looked awesome up there in the wicked lighting. Don't ya just hate it when your skeletons don't cooperate!!!

Edit...TikiTom...that is a fabulous Pirate perch!!!

"Oh waiter, another cocktail please!!!"

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2012-07-22 21:23 ]

New additions !!

EJ

Nice additions. How are you making the headdresses? Can you put up a photo of one? Thanks.

Cool ideas!

What size are the 3 you used on the roof?

Awesome touch

hi folks back again !1 :wink: Made some New additions to the Roof and sign of the "Rhummba"

PP

WOW!!! creepy Kool!!! where did you get your skeleton?? gonna have to steal your idea!!!!!

These are three ft. Bucky skeletons i got from the Skeleton Factory .com. They have them on there for about $13. Made the headdress's out of left over thatch. just Hot Glued them together in position desired. I have a small army of them throughout the backyard ! LoL

Pages: 1 2 65 replies