Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Flap's mugs!! Hello out there, just started creating some mugs...

Pages: 1 2 53 replies

thanks!!

On 2012-09-25 19:19, MadDogMike wrote:
Cool mug, if you leave the top of the drum open you can pour 2 drinks into it (but you've have to use a straw to drink at least one or you'd spill the other one on your shoulder :lol: )

No, it'd be better to just have the barrel hollow and open to the tiki. Then you'd have to drink out of it like a glass boot...

Barrel up, of course, or you buy the next round. Don't twist the barrel to the side or you buy the next round. Don't set it down on the bar unless you empty it, or you buy the next round.

There aren't really any Tiki drinking games, are there? Unless you count drinking fancy tropical cocktails the game itself.

Bear

S

A man of many talents. Carvings, stickers and mugs, and they all look great. Nice work.

As is this.

Although we had talked about it a few months ago, it's only now that the custom mugs 'FLAP' and i talked about making for one another have arrived at each others homes. A 1/1 custom mug with purple interior (at my request) with my name carved onto the front.

I also received one of these little guys.

Great mugs FLAP, thanks for the trade.

P.S. Hopefully FLAP will upload the pics of the mug i made for him on my thread soon. :D

On 2012-09-25 09:27, wim"flap"thielemans wrote:
... making caustom tiki mugs for aussi buddies...

Now we know who :D

indeed! Robbie "swizzle" Toth (melbourne!) and Wayne "wildthing creations" Hoareau (gold coast!)
Great to have "met" them!!, hear ya laterz!!

new one...

at the moment working on mugs, copies, for the international brussels tattoo convention...after that starting to do wood carving again and a new event mug! greetz!

Pages: 1 2 53 replies