Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Vamp & Corona Contessa (the Travel Bucket List) next plan...Princess Cruise out of SF 2014

Pages: 1 3 replies

Well, with all the interruptions from real life my friend Sandy & I end up canceling more outings than going on them. We either have family issues, financial challenges or have fallen down and can't get up.

This is our official Bucket List of future travel plans:

LAS VEGAS & FRANKIES (we are postponing our trip this year due to finances...Sandy got an apartment and needs to buy things for it and I ended up having to buy a new fridge and dryer this year)

TIKI OASIS 2012 (just adding to the list, but we should be good to go for this one, we have our room and time off of work and getting tickets shortly)...yeah we made this event and now we are both broke, but eager to improve our Tiki home projects.

RV TOUR OF NORTHWEST (Sandy is still on the mend from a broken shoulder and rotator cuff surgery a year ago. I am almost recovered from a broken wrist from last year. We think this would be best to do when we are back as much to normal as we can be and think some other folks will join our convoy in the future.)

HUKILAU (It would be fun to see the Mai Kai...it's a dream.)

January 2014 PRINCESS CRUISE TO HAWAII (we should have time to save for this and now they leave out of San Francisco...yee haw!!!)

"Oh waiter, another cocktail please!!!"

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2012-08-26 16:26 ]

On 2012-03-19 18:43, VampiressRN wrote:
Sandy & I are heading to Vegas for a few days the last week of May. We are staying at the Rio...just got our rooms booked today. One thing we want to do is hang out at Frankie's one day and hopefully link up with some of the LV Ohana. Anyone up for a Frankie outing?

i will be in vegas may 30th-june 5th for burlesque hall of fame.

Great...let's see if any of the locals can suggest a date and time for a Frankie hook up. (That is unless they want to avoid Vampires & Corpses.) :lol:

We are not planning anything expensive in 2013 (maybe a week in LA to tour the bars).

We are planning on a January 2014 Princess Cruise to Hawaii out of San Francisco. Piggy Banks at the ready and I have found this information so far for approx 2 weeks.

Suite $4,799.00
Mini-Suite $3,099.00
Balcony $2,599.00
Oceanview $2,299.00
Interior $1,699.00

Of course there are other fees but this provides a ballpark figure of the basics. We would love for a group of Tikiphiles to join us.

Ports: San Francisco, California | Hilo, Hawaii | Honolulu, Hawaii | Kauai (Nawiliwili), Hawaii | Maui (Lahaina), Hawaii | Ensenada, Mexico | San Francisco, California

Pages: 1 3 replies