Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

TNew Tikiyaki Mai Tai Glasses for Tiki Oasis

Pages: 1 11 replies

T

Aloha, Baby !

Now you can tell everyone you got Smashed on Mai Tais and Jungle Jetsetters at the Jungle Jetsetter Lounge on your vacation at Tikiyaki Polynesian Village Hotel in Waikiki, and even got to keep the glass !

These classic tumblers feature a beautiful white screen printed tapa design by Eric October (Tobunga), as well as the TPV logo and Tiki, and read

"Aloha, Baby! I got Smashed in the Jungle Jetsetter Lounge only at Hawaii's most Exotic Hotel....Tikiyaki Polynesian Village. Home of the World Famous Tikiyaki Orchestra and delicious Jungle Jetsetter Cocktail"

These will be available at Tiki Oasis, both on the Tikiyaki Orchestra Thursday Night "Spytacular" performance and also all weekend long at the Tikiyaki Polynesian Village souvenir shop in the INDOOR vending area.

Price is $6 ea or 4 for $ 20

Aloha, Baby !

[ Edited by: tikiyaki 2012-08-15 09:53 ]

B

Will look good with a cocktail in it.

Need one!!!

Um..you need a cocktail or a glass? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

If you are having a day like I am, you need both. Any chance these will be available online or only at Oasis?

S

While blacking out during the Tikiyaki layover 2 years (?) Back at Palo Alto TVs i somehow walked away with 5 TV rocks glasses (hey they are closed now so i dont feel bad anymore!). I would of much rather walked away with even 1 of these. Will be purchasing some at the Oasis of Tiki--cant wait to see you guys play. Its been too long since New Years!

Great design!

JB

On 2012-08-04 17:54, SandraDee wrote:
While blacking out during the Tikiyaki layover 2 years (?) Back at Palo Alto TVs i somehow walked away with 5 TV rocks glasses (hey they are closed now so i dont feel bad anymore!)

That's probably why they're closed.

S

Haha!

Yes, you are most likely right my friend!

T

Whatever we don't sell at Oasis will be available online after the event

T

T

W

On 2012-08-05 18:11, tikiyaki wrote:

That's good because I want a set, can't have too much Tikiyaki stuff!

that news was so good he told us thrice! sorry, couldn't resist.

That really is great news. As much as I wish you MUCHO success at Oasis with the sales of the glasses, I hope there are some leftover for us folks on the East Coast. :)

Thanks for the info.

• Dale

Pages: 1 11 replies