Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Adventureland wallpaper in the Disneyland Hotel Adventure Tower

Pages: 1 4 replies

The public restrooms in the Adventure Tower have some great wallpaper. The lobby also has some wonderful artwork and models. If you have a lot of money to blow than you can get a room in the Adventureland Suite.

They've got a Pirate Suite too.

LOOOOOOVE the wallpaper...thanks for sharing.

On 2012-09-14 16:16, tikilongbeach wrote:

They've got a Pirate Suite too.

But... But... "Pirates of the Caribbean" isn't actually IN Adventureland. Technically, it's just across the dividing line in New Orleans Square.

If you're going to make an argument that "PotC" is an adventure themed ride, then you could also make the same case for other rides in other lands, like "Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage," "Alice in Wonderland," "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride," "Peter Pan's Flight," and "Pinocchio's Daring Journey." "Snow White's Scary Adventures," "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh," and "Star Tours-The Adventures Continue" even have the word "adventures" in their names for crying out loud! Where are their themed suites in the Adventure Tower? Hmm?

Bear :lol:

You know that pirates sell, :D It makes more sense to put them in the Adventure Tower than in the Frontier or Fantasy Tower. The theme suites go for $2000-$4500 a night.
VampiressRN, this weekend I'll take pictures of the cool wallpaper and sconces in the restrooms at Trader Sam's. That is if I decide to leave the air conditioned comfort of my apartment for the air conditioned comfort of Trader Sam's. It's very hot here. There aren't too many pics of tiki themed bar and restaurant bathrooms on here. :lol:

[ Edited by: tikilongbeach 2012-09-14 17:28 ]

:-0 $4500 a night...chooooooocking here. I will look forward to the pictures as I will never see that in real life.

Pages: 1 4 replies