Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

hukilau 2013 official event mug on sale NOW!

Pages: 1 2 50 replies

Ok folks, here is the link to purchase the event mug we have crafted for the event. One design, two different glazes with only 100 made of each. This will come with a Tiki Diablo Lava resin coaster that has a color changing up-light!
http://tikidiablo.com/hukilau/

Finely hand-crafted build-outs, artifacts, carved tiki, logo design, nautical decor, TIKI event mugs , custom bars and more.

[ Edited by: tiki diablo 2013-05-23 07:49 ]

S

Who gets the ug? GROG?

Going on sale to the general public tomorrow 5-22-13. We have offered these to the Hukilau attendees through pre-sale and they are going fast. I may even sell them out before we get to the Hukilau!

Got em both!

D

Aloha Danny: What time will your new tiki mug go on sale? They are great! I hope to buy a RED one. Mahalo,tom aka booboo.

Got mine!

Liking the brown one!

Thanks guys and the link is up! Thanks to mike H for doing a bang up job on the site too!

BEAUTIFUL mug! Just ordered one of each color, the most I've ever payed for a mug. Woohoo!

[ Edited by: TikiTacky 2013-05-23 08:21 ]

HT

And worth every penny!

W

Rad! I love the lava rock and light, it's the little details that make collecting so fun. Also, great figure and I love the colors, so hard to choose just one... got the red!

[ Edited by: Woodtiki 2013-05-23 16:18 ]

N
NOTCH posted on Fri, May 24, 2013 3:23 PM

Great Job Brotha! and the glaze looks frickin awesome.
Cheers!

G
GROG posted on Fri, May 24, 2013 5:18 PM

GROG 2nd that.

Another great design Danny!

Thanks guys, really appreciate it! Hey Notch !

I'm amazed this hasn't sold out yet. I spent a while browsing Ooga-Mooga the other night and I can honestly say that this is one of the best mugs designs I've seen (IMHO).

I think there is only ONE brown left !. The red glaze ( my favorite) is still available and also comes with the coaster. These will most likely sell out before the event too.

Ordered the brown...thanks.

It's still accepting orders. Does the system know when you're out of stock?

On 2013-05-25 20:44, TikiTacky wrote:
It's still accepting orders. Does the system know when you're out of stock?

Red mug is still available TikiTacky. Only the Brown color is sold out.

Thanks. I tried the brown and it let me put it into the shopping cart. Not a scientific test. :wink:

Only thirty or so REd mugs left. Once they are gone, they're gonezo. I am taking what isn't pre-sold to the event and don't plan on bringing any back. Yes the LED coaster is included in the $65 price.

Thanks for all the orders folks. Ya know how to make an artist feel good !

D

[ Edited by: Tiki Diablo 2013-05-30 11:52 ]

Less than a dozen left.

Sold out. THANKS FOLKS !

T

So glad I bought these when I did. Can't wait to get them!

J

Beautiful piece! VERY glad about preordering! Great meeting you, too.

When do these start shipping? Tomorrow morning? Tomorrow afternoon? :wink:

Has anyone received their mug yet? Still waiting on mine. :(

HT

TikiTacky. Mugs were for pickup at the Hukilau only.

You might want to contact Tiki Diablo directly.

They were shipping mugs after the event. I've talked to him, he says they've shipped, just haven't seen hide nor hair yet. Just excited. :)

TikiTacky, let me know when you get it . Thanks everybody!

On 2013-06-21 20:47, Tiki Diablo wrote:
TikiTacky, let me know when you get it . Thanks everybody!

TikiTacky...It'll be worth the wait, and it looks great on a shelf!

D

Previous post makes it sound like these were shipped at least 10 days ago. Anyone received a mug yet? Seems like 10 days would be long enough for even the slowest domestic ground shipping.

I just got my tracking number today, and all it indicates is that the post office has received the shipping information. Apparently they're just really behind on getting them shipped out. I was starting to worry as well!

M

I got my mug Thursday and it is really beautiful! Thanks!

HT

They were shipped out last weekend. Or maybe it was Monday. Either way, I received mid-last week.

They apparently weren't all shipped at the same time. Either way, glad to hear people are starting to receive them.

I got mine last Tuesday. It takes a while to ship out 200 mugs.

T

As an update, it still shows me "Electronic Shipping Info Received," indicating that as of yet my mugs still haven't shipped.

I'm way too impatient for this! :wink:

T

Another week goes by, mugs still haven't arrived. :(

We are busy packing orders and yes we are a bit behind. TikiTacky, I will gladly give you a refund ,just need your name and pp email so you don't have to wait anymore.

Mugs finally arrived today. They look wonderful. Thank you!

As a friendly suggestion, communication is key to keeping satisfied customers. There was such a long delay between the initial order and the final shipment (due to Hukilau and then apparent shipping difficulties), and aside from my sending a friendly email or posting here, I would have had no idea that things were moving forward.

That being said, the mugs arrived quickly once they were shipped, they were very well packed, and they look great.

[ Edited by: TikiTacky 2013-07-10 15:48 ]

Still waiting for mine :( Tracking number says the shipping info was received electronically, but nothing other than that. Hoping the USPS didn't loose my shipment!

As a friendly suggestion, communication is key to keeping satisfied customers.

Equally important is for customers to remember that they're not ordering from Sears & Roebuck. Satisfaction can also come in the form of realizing you're ordering from an individual who has other things to do besides sending you hourly updates.

Have faith in Danny (Tiki Diablo) folks, he's a good one, Man!

On 2013-07-18 13:00, White Devil wrote:

As a friendly suggestion, communication is key to keeping satisfied customers.

Equally important is for customers to remember that they're not ordering from Sears & Roebuck. Satisfaction can also come in the form of realizing you're ordering from an individual who has other things to do besides sending you hourly updates.

I'm not going to air my dirty laundry here. I ordered the mugs, I eventually received what I ordered, and I'm ultimately happy with what I got. But you and I have different ideas of "customer service," Mr. Devil.

I've seen you embroiled in the whole Witch Doctor fiasco excusing what appears to be the theft of someone's money for a mug they never received. You'll have to forgive me if I don't take take your opinion in this regard very seriously. :roll:

M

White Devil, STFU. YOu have nothing of value to say and you are defending a con artist mug maker!

...and then there's that way of presenting it. :wink:

Pages: 1 2 50 replies