Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

forbidden island volcano bowl stolen! - please help!

Pages: 1 2 61 replies

HT

On 2013-06-04 12:58, White Devil wrote:
Isn't it about time to bring Witch Doctor into this nonsense? :wink:

AHAHAHA. Way to poke the bear, White Devil!

Update: Although the missing bowl has not been returned, a true gentleman, named Paul Cramer (who's TC name I don't recall) has "permanently loaned" his FI Volcano bowl to us, so that our patrons may continue enjoying the experience of a Virgin Sacrifice, served in this gorgeous drink vessel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRNgZA-PTBk

PS: For "the record", the facebook post that allegedly indicted the guy in the pic as having "a record" was meant tongue in cheek. He clarified his pun, a few posts down, indicating he meant a "Reggae record" (ie, LP)

BV

Paul rocks! One more reason to like the guy.

On 2013-06-06 13:10, Big Vic wrote:

He does at that!!!

On 2013-06-06 10:24, Molokai Mike wrote:

PS: For "the record", the facebook post that allegedly indicted the guy in the pic as having "a record" was meant tongue in cheek. He clarified his pun, a few posts down, indicating he meant a "Reggae record" (ie, LP)

That sounds like the worst way to back peddle on a clearly racist comment possible.

On 2013-06-04 13:11, Hale Tiki wrote:
Way to poke the bear

Drop the sticks and leave me out of this.

On 2013-06-06 17:00, tikijackskeleton wrote:

That sounds like the worst way to back peddle on a clearly racist comment possible.

Since the comment wasn't even made here on Tiki Central & as far as I know not by a TC member
what is even the point of inciting the issue?

And leave Bear alone!

On 2013-06-06 18:18, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:

On 2013-06-06 17:00, tikijackskeleton wrote:

Since the comment wasn't even made here on Tiki Central & as far as I know not by a TC member
what is even the point of inciting the issue?

I'm not trying to incite anything. Besides, your point could be also made about the original comment. It wasn't made here, why bring it besides the fact that we did talk about how the fb stream got pretty racist.

But don't expect anyone to believe they meant a Reggae record. It was pretty clearly a racial comment.

Then go and reply to the person who made it on facebook
because you are inciting the issue further by perpetuating it here
and nothing will be accomplished by it as no one here was being racist.

Nor am I addressing or suggesting anyone on here is making any racist comments. But it was the subject being talked about here so it is on topic.

Either way, hope Forbidden Island is able to recover their bowl. Such a great spot to hit up when up North.

On 2013-06-06 13:10, Big Vic wrote:

And he's a big surf music fan / supporter.
:)
Jeff btd

I am voting for Paul (Rum Runner) for Prez!!! Way to go Paul. :tiki:

HT

On 2013-06-06 18:09, Bruddah Bear wrote:

On 2013-06-04 13:11, Hale Tiki wrote:
Way to poke the bear

Drop the sticks and leave me out of this.

HAH!

Pages: 1 2 61 replies