Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Hello From Dallas

Pages: 1 4 replies

T

Hi Tiki Central,

Im Tokomo. Im an amateur picker from Texas (by way of NYC and LA) that happened upon some beautiful pieces last month. I recently bought a 1958 ranch style house in Farmer's Branch, TX and will be furnishing my house with alot of it. I am also learning to restore and refinish my finds. Happy to be on Tiki Central!

Hi,
Welcome to TC! Nice to hear from a fellow Dallasite. Unfortunately since Trader Vic's closed we don't have a dedicated tiki bar in the city, but there are a couple of bars with good tiki drinks, namely Sunset Lounge and Chesterfield's. Post some pics of your decor!

Mahalo,
GK

Welcome. We look forward to photos of your step by steps of finishing off your pieces. There are places to post such as home tiki bars or other crafts for artwork. There's so much here to enjoy. Check out Tiki Events and watch for those in your area or save your money and come to those in other states. Enjoy, Wendy

Welcome to TC!

Saw the pics of the new pieces in the other post and you are really a lucky guy. Those are some really cool items that will be killer in the new home.

good luck and hope you share some of the progress with us.

• Dale

Hello, from a former Dallasite!
Clean up that wonderful haul of furniture and post pictures when you have it set up.

Pages: 1 4 replies