Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

tiki central mug exchange

Pages: 1 2 3 131 replies

Awesome. You'll have to post your thoughts on them. We're not going until the middle of July.

anyone coming to town and want to meet up at the chef or hala kahiki send me a message when you get to town and let me know what time you will be at either location and if it works out we'll stop out for a drink.

I think we are getting a little off topic; I'll bring it back.

I have two mugs from Trader Sam's Grog Grotto in Florida to trade; one Nautilus bowl, and one Shrunken Zombie in the green glaze.

Cheers!

I started this thread. I reserve the right to steer it off topic from time to time. That said - thanks for steering it back. I like that nautilus mug.

I'll be at Disneyland in a couple days and would love if someone on the east coast would want to trade some Grog Grotto mugs for some DL Trader Sam's mugs. I'm looking for pretty much everything from Grog Grotto, especially the Nautilus, Krakatoa, and Zombie mugs. Just bought a house and haven't had money to go to the second hand market for them yet. I've dealt with a couple people on here before, but I'm willing to send first if I need to. Thanks!

[ Edited by: McSquiggins 2015-06-27 21:36 ]

[ Edited by: McSquiggins 2015-06-27 22:32 ]

T

Is anybody going to the 4th anniversary party at the Portland Trader Vic's on Saturday that might want to trade one of the anniversary mugs for a Disney Tahitian Terrace Event Mug?

If anyone's in California and wouldn't mind getting (me) one of Grog's Goin' Primitive Ape mugs it would be much appreciated. Not living in California has it's disadvantages.

""These will probably be sold at one of the International Tiki Marketplaces soon. GROG and Amy will announce when they are ready and when they'll be for sale. Prices to be determined. Don't contact GROG and say you want one if you live out of state. GROG not packing and shipping crap!! If you want one, get a friend in CA to pick one up for you when they go on sale.""

F

Aloha TC Bruddahs,
Looking for a Jack Skellington Mahaloween mug, if any one has one for trade (or sale at a reasonable cost). Have a Tahitian Terrace event mug for trade, if interested. Would have gone to the event myself, but am out of the country on travel. Please PM.
Thanks!
:drink:

[ Edited by: finky099 2015-10-14 02:16 ]

[ Edited by: finky099 2015-10-14 02:17 ]

I was wondering if the Smuggler's Cove "open edition" sunken tiki mug was still available from the bar. Ooga Mooga and ebay usually have em for around $50 and up. I love the Crazy Al design but don't wanna pay that much for a mass produced mug if it's still readily available to people in the area. If they do still sell them, I was wondering what they charge and if someone would be gracious enough to pick me up one and I'll cover your costs and a little extra for your time. I don't think there's anything in Austin that I could send in trade, although Lei Low in Houston is launching their first mug pretty soon.

H

Hey Mike, I know Smuggler's Cove recently got a new batch of barrels and had the sunken tiki mug as recently as December (got one meself). I'd be happy to go check for you.

AAA

Although Hale Pele claimed the last version of A'a'po'e was the last, a new gunmetal glaze just came out.
I'm in here all the time and don't mind doing a favor for folks on here or working out a swap.

On 2016-02-08 20:52, HopeChest wrote:
Hey Mike, I know Smuggler's Cove recently got a new batch of barrels and had the sunken tiki mug as recently as December (got one meself). I'd be happy to go check for you.

That would be awesome! One ended on eBay tonight for $35 plus $15 shipping and I was real tempted to bid but was holding out for someone like you to come through for me. Hopefully it's still there next time you go. I've already got the barrel. Thanks so much!

[ Edited by: mikehooker 2016-02-08 21:31 ]

H

On 2016-02-08 21:30, mikehooker wrote:

On 2016-02-08 20:52, HopeChest wrote:

That would be awesome! One ended on eBay tonight for $35 plus $15 shipping and I was real tempted to bid but was holding out for someone like you to come through for me. Hopefully it's still there next time you go. I've already got the barrel. Thanks so much!

[ Edited by: mikehooker 2016-02-08 21:31 ]

No problem, mate. I'll definitely be there in the next week and will grab one for you if they've still some knocking about.

L

If any of the Bay Area Ohana can grab a new Forbidden Island Porthole mug for me, please PM me!

Mahalo!

Is anyone going to the Trader Vic's Atlanta anniversary party at the end of the month? If so please PM me as I would gladly trade a Vic's 75th anniversary Glass for one of the Atlanta 40th glasses.

Thanks.

T
TongaT posted on Thu, Apr 7, 2016 6:20 AM

On 2016-04-06 14:59, Mockingbird wrote:
Is anyone going to the Trader Vic's Atlanta anniversary party at the end of the month? If so please PM me as I would gladly trade a Vic's 75th anniversary Glass for one of the Atlanta 40th glasses.

Thanks.

Mockingbird - sent you a message
T

I'm looking for a Munktiki Toystory mug (just like everyone else) lol....I've got a Frankoma War God to trade for it :D

On 2016-04-06 08:25, Loki-Tiki wrote:
If any of the Bay Area Ohana can grab a new Forbidden Island Porthole mug for me, please PM me!

Mahalo!

I would also be interested in getting one of these mugs if anybody can help.

Aloha all! Looking for someone in the Chicagoland area that could pick me up one of the new signature mugs from Hala Kahiki. My wife and I went there over the summer last year, and they were transitioning between the old "Rum connoisseur" mug and the new mug, so we couldn't get either. No Tiki bars in Bmore to barter with, but am willing to pay for mug, s&h, plus small "finders fee".

Thanks all

Mahalo!

On 2016-05-03 12:34, Kahiki Guy wrote:
Aloha all! Looking for someone in the Chicagoland area that could pick me up one of the new signature mugs from Hala Kahiki. My wife and I went there over the summer last year, and they were transitioning between the old "Rum connoisseur" mug and the new mug, so we couldn't get either. No Tiki bars in Bmore to barter with, but am willing to pay for mug, s&h, plus small "finders fee".

Thanks all

Mahalo!

I can hook you up

T

Thanks all

Mahalo!

Do you know if this is an open edition mug they will have for a while? They didn't have mugs at all when I was there didn't realize they did mugs. I'm in Cali and won't be able to get back to Chicago for a bit so I'm curious if it's likely they will still have them.

On 2016-06-04 12:52, TongaT wrote:

Thanks all

Mahalo!

Do you know if this is an open edition mug they will have for a while? They didn't have mugs at all when I was there didn't realize they did mugs. I'm in Cali and won't be able to get back to Chicago for a bit so I'm curious if it's likely they will still have them.

I think it's open and on going - they sold a bunch at run fest not long ago which may have been why they were out. Contact them through Facebook and inquire. They plan on selling mugs online on their website soon like every other bar does now

Aloha TC brethren!
Looking to trade for (or buy) a few of the 60year anniversary Mai Kai swizzles, if any TCers are at the Mai Kai at some point. It'll be years before I get back to Florida and they'll be long gone. If interested, I'll take some pics of what I have to trade. Or, if you just want to sell them, I'm open to that too.
Mahalo!

Hey hey, I'm looking to possibly make an exchange hook up with somebody in the Bay area. I'm mostly interested in stuff from Forbidden Island. I'm in Chicago and can get mugs from Three Dot & a Dash, Lost Lake, and Hala Kahiki. I can also get mugs from bars in nearby cities like Foundation in Milwaukee.

If anybody wants to set up a trade please PM me.

Thanks.

[ Edited by: TheDrunkenTiki 2016-06-30 12:12 ]

If anyone is heading to Mod Palm Springs this year and is willing to pick up an event mug for me, please let me know.

Mahalo!!!

On 2016-09-29 12:55, Loki-Tiki wrote:
If anyone is heading to Mod Palm Springs this year and is willing to pick up an event mug for me, please let me know.

Mahalo!!!

I'm looking for somebody to do the same for me.

[ Edited by: Loki-Tiki 2016-12-20 18:02 ]

[ Edited by: Loki-Tiki 2016-12-20 18:02 ]

F

Loki did you get one? Let me know if not.

While not a mug, I'm looking for a few of the "new" Hale Pele cannibal swizzle sticks. I can trade for swizzles from Frankie's, Golden Tiki, Tonga Hut, Oceanic Arts, and many other contemporary or defunct tiki bars.

I could pick any of these up from Hidden Harbor, Pittsburgh
and work out a trade

T
TongaT posted on Thu, Jan 5, 2017 5:58 PM

Just wondering if anybody ended up with an extra Shameful Tiki Toronto 1st Anniversary mug that they might be willing to trade for something? I have mainly west coast mugs for trade.

T

T
TongaT posted on Fri, Jan 6, 2017 6:51 PM

Does anybody know if the Munktiki Smuggler's Cove lidded rum barrel is a current mug at the bar? If so any Bay Area locals that could get one to trade? ......maybe trade for the new Tiki-Ti Rays mistake mug?

Looking to see if anyone has an extra Squid "Cap'n Sqully" mug they'd be interested in parting with for a reasonable price. Going back to Vegas next month, and can trade frankie's or golden tiki mugs if notified in time. If not, no big whoop.

Mahalo!

If anyone is attending Tiki Kon in Portland and is interested in trading an event mug from there, maybe for a Tiki Oasis event mug or something else, please let me know.

Cheers!

Hitting Beachbum Berry's Latitude 29 in New Orleans this weekend. I can pick up a mug for a few people (don't have a ton of room in luggage). If you've got anything good to trade and want a Latitude mug, PM me. Not looking for Tiki Bar mugs. I only buy mugs from bars I've been to. Looking for other interesting mugs. Tiki Tony, Munktiki, Tiki Farm, Horror in Clay, etc.

Thanks!

Pages: 1 2 3 131 replies