Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Trader Vic's mini-tea pot

Pages: 1 9 replies

PP

Hey all, found a little mini- serves one tea pot with the Trader Vic logo at a local Antique store today, does anyone know if there is a site that lists the Trader Vic dishware, or if anyone here knows what this might be?
thanks
paul

Paul you just ID'd it yourself, so why are you asking us?
or I will have what your drinking.....

well what I was asking lol, after a few Mai tai's, was, is there anything else that went with it? maybe a tea cup or saucer, were these for sale or did some one take it? lol
thanks
paul

oh by the way, Black mask Rum is really good with Ballast Point Mai tai mix; yummy

ATP stop toying with Pele :wink: . I'm sure you know that it's a soy sauce container.

Here's the link to a previous discussion.
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=26301&forum=5&hilite=trader%20vic's%20soy%20sauce

I still wanted to know what he was drinking :)
but Paul, there's your answer, care of tikicoma!
it would look nice sitting on a Trader Vic's plate.

Looks like a Tiki Neti pot to me...HEY!! A new California holistic trend! The Zombie Nasal Wash!

PP

oh by the way, Black mask Rum is really good with Ballast Point Mai tai mix; yummy

I was on my third at the time, man the Ballast Point mix is really really good, its almost Salmon in color and even has a little tiki mug on the label. I bought the Black mask Rum cuz it had a tiki on it, and it was on sale for 7.99, its really quite good too,
thanks for the info too

pele

That's a soy sauce cruet, just to be fancy.

http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/mug.cgi?mode=view&mug_id=3912&ind_mug_id=22931

[ Edited by: tikilongbeach 2013-09-19 08:43 ]

I saw it & thought 'soy sauce', now Im wondering what could it be used for?

Pernod?

On 2013-09-19 06:04, White Devil wrote:
Looks like a Tiki Neti pot to me...HEY!! A new California holistic trend! The Zombie Nasal Wash!

Indeed and flu season just around the corner....rum with a soda back.

Pages: 1 9 replies