Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Christmas ornaments at Macy's

Pages: 1 14 replies

Saw 3 -bought these2.

The 3rd one has “Aloha‘ written on it-has various Hawaiian icons including a small tiki but I passed on it. The tiki is 18 bucks and the puffer is 13. All ornaments are 25 percent off plus any coupons you might have(Newport Beach store).
Merry Christmas,Oh nooo!

Mele Kalikimaka!

Cool. Thanks

Thanks Numi!

I didn't get any ornaments on my trip to Hawaii so this might be just the thing! Thanks for posting.

S

Might just be at certain stores. I checked online and only found this trinket.

NICE...I would love to have a whole tree of those!!! CONGRATULATIONS on the score.

Christopher Radko usually creates a new tiki ornament every year. His ornaments are very collectible. Roger's Gardens in Corona del Mar, CA has a huge selection of his ornaments.
World Market usually has a couple of tiki ornaments every year and they're much cheaper than the Radko ornaments.

T

They didn't have any at our local Macy's when I looked last weekend :(

Ours didn't either (La Mesa, CA.) And after I talked myself into going to a mall, of all places! I have other Tiki ornaments I like better, but I woulda got a puffer fish if they'd had them.

Thanks for the bump/reminder.
I need to go see if they have them here,
My sister wants them for a Xmas gift.

Jeff btd

The Picture Show Gallery on Main Street in Seal Beach has a great selection of surf, beach and ocean creature ornaments. They probably had some tiki ornaments too, but I didn't see them.
They have a great selection of tiki, surf and beach art/decor for your hut. PSG is frequently a vendor at the International Tiki Marketplace so support a small business!
Up by the cash register they have some really cool handmade Christmas and tropical themed cards. They're made by a company called Yoder-do. http://www.yoderdo.com if you want to buy them online.

231 Main St, Seal Beach, CA 90740
(562) 598-1600

cards

O

FYI....

Those near South Orange County - Macy's Homestore in Crystal Court - across the street from South Coast Plaza, has the entire line-up...

Mahalo big O!

Macy’s fashion Island had plenny pufferfish yesterday afternoon’
Cheers

[ Edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2013-12-18 22:41 ]

Didn’t find any ornaments at Macy’s but did find these cool puffers at Kohl’s in La Habra. My wife snagged the last three they had and wants more. I thought we were done shopping. She’ll hit every Kohl’s in SoCal-sigh!

Pages: 1 14 replies