Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

MadDogMike is Engaged!

Pages: 1 26 replies

Many of you shared my sorrow when my wife passed away 2 1/2 years ago, it's only fair that you now share my joy. Teresa and I have been dating a little over a year, some of you got to meet her at Tiki Caliente. She is actually "Tiki Royalty" of sorts; her father owned a Tiki restaurant in the 60s and 70's and she grew up there among the thatch and dried pufferfish.

I took her to the Mall last night under the bogus pretense of helping me buy some shirts and casually suggested we should get our picture taken with Santa. While Santa was posing, I was proposing and the elves took pictures :D

When you hurry through life, you just get to the end faster.
Pirate Ship Tree House

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2013-12-05 06:27 ]

Congratulations!! I'm super happy for you. Wishing you both many, many years of happiness together!

So happy for you both!

Mike you are one of the kindest people I have ever met--you deserve all the happiness in the world!

Love you lots!

Congratulations!

Way to go, Mike!

If anyone deserves to be happy Mike, it's you!
Congratulations you two, This news makes me happy just to hear it.

S

Conragulations MDM. All the best to the two of you.

G
GROG posted on Thu, Dec 5, 2013 1:38 AM

I thought we had decided we were going gay and that we were going to be a couple. I was saving myself for you! You bastard!

TT

Congrats, Mike!

Cheer up, Ernie. You're still young. Plenty of fish in the sea…or Tikis in the Jungle… :wink:

H

Great news Mike! Congratulations!

Awesome! Congratulations Mike, Mele Kelikimaka!

T

That's wonderful. Best wishes to you both.

TM

This kind of thread even makes a sociopath like myself feel happy.

Congrats, Mike! You are one of the nicest cats around, and you totally deserve to be happy! Good on you, sir!

MR

Congrats Mike. All the best!

As usual I'm late to the party...hey Mike...I am sooooooooo happy for you. You are blessed to have a wonderful new lady in your life. Cheers to both of you and wishing you much joy and happiness.

That is great and what a way to propose! Congrats!

This tugged at my heart. The photos are perfect and you both are beautiful. Congratulations for making it romantic and fun. God Bless you both, Wendy

Congratulations! May you have many years of happiness and fun.

UB

Oh Shit,
Another man overboard.

Congrats To You Both!

So very happy to hear this Mike! I'm glad you were able to find happiness again. Best wishes to you both!

H

Congratulations to both of you. Perfect time of the year to get engaged.

Congratulations Mike! We can't wait to see you at the next tiki event.

Congratulations, Mike!

Congrads MadDog
But where does Santa fit in the mix?
:)

Congrats, Mike! Best wishes!

What a heart-warming development this is! Congratulations, to one of the (if not THE) kindest, most humble and generous-spirited, good-humored people on TC. Mike, you are the person 'Least Likely to Get A Thread Locked', always a peacemaker (blessed are they) and a benefit-of-the-doubt giver. You deserve all happiness. And, congrats to Teresa - she has won the heart of a most admirable and honorable man.

Congrats,
Late to the party but,
It's all good.

Nice job on the proposal. She know what she's getting herself into? She realize she's not just marrying you, but all of your Tiki peeps as well, right? :lol:

I'm truly happy for the two of you. Congrats.

Pages: 1 26 replies