N

...as promised, the liki tiki lounge

...thanks for looking!

[ Edited by: nomeus 2013-12-17 21:46 ]

R

Beautiful set-up. So much tiki goodness. Love the mirrors too

Great photography!

N

thanks everyone :) i just added some colored bulbs to the little coconut palm lamp and added some menus behind the objects on top of the piano...looks much better

That looks like a professional bar. Is it really in a home? You have a terrific collection of mugs too. Wendy

N

thank you! its in the florida room toward the back of our house. im still on the hunt for a few straggler pieces. i dont have any mugs from don beachcomber and im still looking for that pointy tiki mug from the tikis monterey.

N

[ Edited by: nomeus 2013-12-22 08:16 ]

G
GROG posted on Fri, Dec 20, 2013 12:58 AM

Muy Awesome. GROG like.

N

well thank you grog!

Q

Great looking bar Nomeus!! Very nicely done with a beautiful collection. Thanks for sharing.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

N

for lease navidad! :wink:

mahalo!

Fantastic! Great bar, lots of tiki goodness. Love your mug collection!

Holy Tiki!!! That is over the top. Beautiful bar, great Tiki collection and a fabulous booze supply. I LIKE IT!!!!

N

after being here for 7 years, you probably know what youre talking about :) thank you!

N

On 2013-12-19 16:23, danlovestikis wrote:
That looks like a professional bar. Is it really in a home? You have a terrific collection of mugs too. Wendy

wendy, are you the same wendy that creates mugs and other pieces?

T

Fantastic (all around). The lamp is amazing- any more info on it? Love the displays, and yes, the rum collection is stellar. I'll be right over!

N

thank you! all i know is the lady i got it from down here in miami, picked it up at a yard sale or something. its made with 3 coconuts and pieces of coconuts. i added colored bulbs to it, looks better now.

Love that bar and your enviable mug collection! Also admire that quote about borrowing happiness from tomorrow. Funny but true.

That is a cool looking bar! I like the lamp too, it must cast some great shadows on the walls.
A vendor in Thailand is selling a coconut lamp similar to that on etsy.com. The price is right, $15.65, but I'm hesitant to order it because the vendor doesn't have a rating. They just opened an Etsy account in September.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/161664567/coconut-lamp-thai-handmade-for?ref=shop_home_active

N

thanks thurston :)

yep thats the lamp...that one looks taller. i like it!

N
N

That is indeed Wendy...our famous and awesome mug creator.

I love looking at you magical lounge all over again...rico suave!!!!

N

oh thats awesome! i have one of her pieces....

N
T

Think it's the same seller on etsy and eBay. You photograph the lamp so much better than they do! :wink:

N

ah that would explain it...

i do photography as a hobby so i might have an unfair advantage! :)

T

Wow, nice bar! Great mug collection too!

N

thanks! it's in a state of disarray right now as im trying to move things around

FM

Awesome bar, the mirror in the first pic makes it look like a large restaurant at first glance.

N

appreciate it! some people think its commercial bar but the bar itself isnt that big. the florida room is a good size though.

N

*this thread broke over 2000 views?

N

4229 views? wow.....

Amazing job! Wow! Although that Finest Call Orgeat might not fit here. Otherwise beautiful collection and bar-setup, really!

[ Edited by: Naval Groggy 2014-07-08 03:17 ]

N
nomeus posted on Tue, Jul 8, 2014 5:21 AM

Thanks! I have Collins orgeat as well.

Pages: 1 34 replies