Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Colorado starts selling marijuana

Pages: 1 6 replies

So it's the first day of 2014 and here in Colorado the first legal retail pot sales have started. Time to invest in snack foods.

I love it...great idea. Munchies.com

It will be interesting to see how land prices improve the realty market there. We have some open land by La Junta...might make a few bucks off of it eventually.

Wait, you mean to tell me that the whole state didn't fall into the 3rd level of HELL??? No rioting, looting or killing sprees?

Cool, but I am sure every little thing that goes wrong in your state from here on out WILL be blamed on MJ.

I wish every state in the union would follow suit. It's the best, most rational solution to states (and federal governments) with real addictions: overspending.

On 2014-01-02 12:44, lunavideogames wrote:
Wait, you mean to tell me that the whole state didn't fall into the 3rd level of HELL??? No rioting, looting or killing sprees?

Cool, but I am sure every little thing that goes wrong in your state from here on out WILL be blamed on MJ.

You know there would probably be rioting, looting and murdering in California if it was made completely legal. :) People like to riot and loot here.

Damn Hippies!

T

The first "casualty": A three-year-old girl apparently got a hold of a marijuana cookie and ate some. Details sound suspicious, but I'm sure the media will make a big stink about it.

The girl is fine, but she has started listing to Bob Marley.
http://m.dailycamera.com/camera/db_37873/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=zvflbBrf

[ Edited by: TikiTacky 2014-01-02 16:57 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies