Pages: 1 4 replies

Makes 1 cocktail

1.5 ounces Bacardi 8 rum
1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
1 ounce agave nectar
1 ounce strawberry purée
Crushed ice, 3 cranberries, 2 mint sprigs, for garnish

Add all ingredients in a Boston Shaker (except garnish), fill half full with ice, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
Strain into a margarita glass filled with ice. Garnish with a mound of crushed ice, cranberries, and mint sprigs to look like 2 green antlers, cranberries for eyes and nose.

Where are you getting these great recipes? Does Trader Sam's make them public?

K

On 2014-02-05 10:47, TikiTacky wrote:

From an old Disney Parks Blog entry. Note these are two of the three Christmas specialty drinks. http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/12/make-your-own-wild-holiday-cocktails-with-recipes-from-trader-sams-at-the-disneyland-hotel/

kkocka is correct. Yesterday the Disney Blog had a recipe for the Bitter Storm which led me to the Christmas recipes from Trader Sam's. They've been posted before, but not as individual posts in the drink section.
I still read the newspaper and that's how I got the recipe that was in the LA Times. They have quite the cocktail recipe archive online if you subscribe to the paper.

On 2014-02-05 10:50, kkocka wrote:

On 2014-02-05 10:47, TikiTacky wrote:

From an old Disney Parks Blog entry. Note these are two of the three Christmas specialty drinks. http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/12/make-your-own-wild-holiday-cocktails-with-recipes-from-trader-sams-at-the-disneyland-hotel/

Arriano posted that link on12/12/12. That is our favorite Holiday drink here at the Happy talk lounge. T S’s uses a refrigerated puree.
Try it with fresh made puree and citrus, you’ll be amazed. Do a search for more pix. Mahalo Arriano and Lori,keep the spirit (spirits) flowing!

[ Edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2014-02-05 11:56 ]

Pages: 1 4 replies