Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Kanaloa Lounge II in Germany

Pages: 1 17 replies

R

Hi everyone,
i read about 2 years in this forum and this would be my first post at tikiroom.
I lived in Germany an here it is very difficult to became tiki stuff and so on (sorry for my bad english).
5 years ago we buy our house with a 37200 squareinch cellar and nothing to do with it.
My friend Krazy Tiki Art said,that would be a nice tiki bar room.
After 1 year of buildung,i am quite satisfied.
Now you should see the pictures...

output standing

before:

after:

new bamboo:

Tiki handle from KTA:

door with foam:

Art from Doug Dorr.He is an amazing artist !!!

Front door:

Fish tank without fish:

deco:

Mugs:

Volcano:

So,what do you said?
The floor must be renovated...

Wow. That is an amazing place. Love the room. The fishtank is looking really good.

ST

Awesome work! You've done a better job at finding tiki stuff in Germany than I have in Virginia.

H

Nice job on the door.

Welcome to Tiki Central and I'm so glad you shared your photos. You did a great job! I think the old floor has charm and would only change it if it was in bad condition.

Beautiful space.

• Dale
M

Your place looks amazing!!

PP

OMG that's incredible!!! considering it must be next to impossible to find tiki stuff at thrift stores in Germany, you have done an amazing job!! Love your volcano and your fish tank is beautiful !!!! where did you find your rattan furniture? welcome to the forum too! cant wait to see more pix !
paul

Very well done!

T

Looks amazing. Nice job!!!!

I actually liked the original bar, except the tile top.

I love your bar top. Looks great and the bamboo sides are perfect. The fish tank is looking great. I like all the decorations. I am glad you found all of these in Germany. Keep up the good work!

R

Hello,
the rattan furniture i have from 2 different eBay auctions.That was a lucky happenstance which both have the same coatings!

Wow..
sehr cool !

cheers,
HT

I agree...nice job even though you were challenged in finding resources. Keep up the great work. CHEERS

M

The floor looks great, it bounces the light and looks to be easy to wipe that good German beer and remember the bar is never finish! Good luck on finding Tiki!

Hi Rumfass,

Great job! I like those handles, where did you find those may I ask?

And from personal experience, there's nothing like good German beer in a tiki mug - my preference is Bitburger. I know rum based cocktails are standard but sometimes the tiki gods demand a brewski.

Aloha,
Thurston

Postscript: There's a cool little beach shack coffee house here in Hervey Bay run by German national - its called Enzo's. He came here as a tourist and stayed. I'll take some pics for you.

[ Edited by: Thurston Howell IV 2014-04-13 17:25 ]

Now that's a transformation. You did a great job. Very cool!!!! :D

R

On 2014-04-13 17:22, Thurston Howell IV wrote:
Hi Rumfass,

Great job! I like those handles, where did you find those may I ask?

Postscript: There's a cool little beach shack coffee house here in Hervey Bay run by German national - its called Enzo's. He came here as a tourist and stayed. I'll take some pics for you.

[ Edited by: Thurston Howell IV 2014-04-13 17:25 ]

Hello,
the handles have make my good friend Michael from "krazy tiki art".
http://www.krazy-tiki-art.de/
Greets rumfass

[ Edited by: rumfass 2014-05-26 12:51 ]

P

That's an amazing transformation! I'd be happy to have the "before," but the "after" is pretty impressive.

Pages: 1 17 replies