Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

new 'tiki merch' @ disneyland!!

Pages: 1 12 replies

ALOHA!!My fellow travelers and collectors of all things 'Disney tiki'....after a very HOT! HOT! HOT! Caliente...TikiMouse and I traveled over to the 'happiest place on earth' and discovered all the NEW tiki goodies available ...many Mugs,plates,glasses,coffee mugs, salt n' pepper shakers,cute ceramic 'Dole whip',throws, two-sided pillows and SOOOO MUCH more :)...AND there will be a NEW 'Trader Sam's' mug release scheduled for THIS Sunday(May 25th)...just in time for their Third Anniversary.. we'll see you there :wink: .. 'There's always rum just around the corner'
( sorry i wasn't able to download pix)

Adventures in Tiki

[ Edited by: the TikiTraveler 2014-05-20 11:33 ]

[ Edited by: the TikiTraveler 2014-05-20 11:35 ]

[ Edited by: the TikiTraveler 2014-05-20 13:17 ]

Excellent! Can't wait to see pics. I'm assuming these will only be available outside of Disneyville via eBay?

Thanks for the info. Glad you survived Caliente! Where were these items located? Downtown Disney or inside the park?

WHOA! New Sam's mug?! Need more details on that….

Exciting stuff!

Yes..you can wait for e-bay (IF YOU WANT TO PAY BIG PRICES!!) OR...head over to Adventureland @ the trader bazzar...there might be more pix on the Disney blog ,but not sure about that ...sorry my stupid computer is acting up so I can't download any right now :( ....but there's plenty for all!!! as for the NEW "Trader Sam's' mug(s)... I know a 'Imagineer' who pre-viewed the design...Release is for the Anniversary this Sunday ( but no promises)...have fun shopping! TikiMouse and I spent plenty ('cuz we'r crazy like that)...but it seems like only 'the tip of the Volcano'! .... 'There's always rum just around the corner' ALOHA

Adventures in Tiki

[ Edited by: the TikiTraveler 2014-05-20 13:18 ]

Some of the tiki and Adventureland items were available on the Disney Store website last week. Now they're all gone.
You can also find quite a few of the items in the World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney if you don't want to pay admission to the park.

J

On 2014-05-20 13:11, the TikiTraveler wrote:
as for the NEW "Trader Sam's' mug(s)... I know a 'Imagineer' who pre-viewed the design...Release is for the Anniversary this Sunday ( but no promises)...

Hope this is true. I was planning on spending some quality time at Trader Sam's on Friday during the 24hr event to escape the crowds for a little while, but I think I'll just wait and go on Sunday just in case.

K

I'll keep my eyes out for a new Trader Sam's mug, but the folks I talked to said they haven't seen any indication or so much as an email. There's talk of a new zombie mug and/or Uh Oa bowl maybe around September.

On 2014-05-20 13:57, tikilongbeach wrote:
Some of the tiki and Adventureland items were available on the Disney Store website last week. Now they're all gone.
You can also find quite a few of the items in the World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney if you don't want to pay admission to the park.

More coming soon. This stuff is thankfully edition, unlike the 45th ETR line from a few years ago that was all LE 500.

On 2014-05-22 08:15, kkocka wrote:
I'll keep my eyes out for a new Trader Sam's mug, but the folks I talked to said they haven't seen any indication or so much as an email. There's talk of a new zombie mug and/or Uh Oa bowl maybe around September.

What will they do with the original designs?

Lots of merch. Thanks for the tip, now I have to get some food stamps so I can eat :)

Bartenders told me no new mug too. They said that they would have a new color zombie mug for Halloween. They are out of the zombie mugs right now at Trader Sams right now too.

...Thanks for posting those pix. You must have been inside the World of Disney store(outside the park) Cool! But I still stand by my source (on those New mug(s)). like I said though, NO PROMISES! on the release . Mahalo ,to all for getting more info out there about these great additions for us collectors (and Headhunters!!!) Aloha ....."there's always rum just around the corner" :wink:

K

On 2014-05-22 08:44, EPCOTExplorer wrote:

What will they do with the original designs?

Go byebye, much like the original Shipwreck barrel.

Pages: 1 12 replies