Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Keeping Steve in our Hearts

Pages: 1 0 replies

The Sacramento Ohana lost a beloved member of our group in March of this year. It was such a shock to us that Steve passed away from a heart attack, it brings home the fact that life is precious and should never be taken for granted.

Steve was an enthusiastic Tikiphile and such a positive person. When he attended our Sacramento Tiki Crawls he always wore a different Aloha shirt at each stop, he was so much fun.

======================================================
If you are interested in helping the family out, and keeping the memory of Steve alive, his brother Mark will be holding an estate sale as follows. This is the post from Steve's brother, Mark, on Facebook:

Aloha Sacramento area tiki enthusiasts. Many of you may have heard that my brother, Steve Soto, passed away in March. Steve was an avid collector of tiki mugs and other tiki related collectibles. We will be holding an estate sale on Saturday May 31st that features Steve's tiki items. If you are interested in attending, please private message me and I will get back to you with details.

Thanks, Mark Soto

...and here is the link to Mark's FB post in the Sacramento section. https://www.facebook.com/groups/169558449730736/

Pages: 1 0 replies