Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Tiki Bowl at Disneyland!

Pages: 1 27 replies

Just released yesterday. 8 bucks. Comes with a Dole Whip. Not dishwasher safe. I love it!

I posted that yesterday under the Tiki Room Dole Pineapple Whip thread.

Oops, sorry buddy. Maybe a mod will merge.

T

Thanks for posting this in this forum. I would never have seen it buried in the Food and Drinks section.

Thanks! Maybe two threads will have some purpose after all. LOL

I wouldn't have seen it there either! Thanks for posting.

:)

Really hoping WDW gets them in soon.... I could use about 43988457 of them. LOL

They should, even if they don't you can always use the deliverears service or just ask one of the locals to send you one.

Mine was just a statement, not a condemnation :).

K

I gots mine the other day. Matches the sipper nicely. :)

I can't help but wonder if these were found at "Party City" instead of Disneyland
would you guys be as excited to get one?

On 2014-07-21 01:12, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
I can't help but wonder if these were found at "Party City" instead of Disneyland

Of course! But only if it was neon pink, blue and yellow.

K

I suppose if they were still official Parks merch and had legit Enchanted Tiki Room motifs then yes.

PP

must have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Party City had used Rolly Crump's designs, sure... :wink:

J

Only $30 on eBay!

R

ceramic or plastic?

K

Absolutely plastic. Would be good for pretzels, nuts, etc.

And it begins...

These are just cheap plastic bowls (yes, nice design and all) but plastic bowls
just to give some perspective, all those Shag designed home items have been popping up
at home stores lately for just a few bucks per item, yet some folks have tried to sell them
for high dollars on eBay, just keep your wits about you, peeps.

S

Are any enterprising TCers making Disneyland runs to get some of these? Are they available in that downtown Disney area?

Probably, though I am not sure which store would carry them since Disney has been occupying more space as tenants leave the property.

What probably doesn't help is that APholes get 20% off, so they have a larger window to work with before it becomes a possible loss for them.

On 2014-07-24 19:28, wizzard419 wrote:
What probably doesn't help is that APholes get 20% off, so they have a larger window to work with before it becomes a possible loss for them.

We prefer to be referred to as a "PassHoles." :wink:

Ah, yes, could not remember what the term was. :D

They really need to re-evaluate their hourly rate since I would imagine they are the people that would stand in line for hours during special releases.

K

On 2014-07-24 19:20, spy-tiki wrote:
Are they available in that downtown Disney area?

Not available in any other location, same with the matching sipper though you can get that at Trader Sam's as well. So to get, say 10 bowls...well its a lot of Dole Whip to eat :D

On 2014-07-25 10:06, wizzard419 wrote:
Ah, yes, could not remember what the term was. :D

They really need to re-evaluate their hourly rate since I would imagine they are the people that would stand in line for hours during special releases.

Just for disclosure, there is no AP discount at the Tiki Juice Bar (so we're all on even ground), and if there was, it would be 15% (20% is for merchandise, this is a food location).

Ah, I thought they were being sold in the shop not from the stand.

They are only sold at the dole whip stand and you cannot purchase them seperate. They come with the dole whip so if your wanting more than one or two you better really like the whip.they are however a nice little tiki room bowl with the Disney parks logo on the bottom and on the inside bottom for only a few bucks after the whip price. .and you can save a little with the ap discount .

J

I wonder why these aren't available at the Dole Whip counter in Walt Disney World...

Pages: 1 27 replies