Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Cabinet / Bookcase advice needed

Pages: 1 4 replies

So i have reached the point were i have to many bottles , mugs, bowels, for the space i have.

plus there is another "back-stock" storage crate with another 10-15 bottles in it

I need to get something bigger that will hold all of this ( its something like 50 bottles all together plus a dozen or so mugs, bowels, cocktail glasses )

.. but i have a few issues...

1. I am in a very small apartment and this is all the space i can really use (20 inches wide by 5-6 feet tall )

2. Want it to be hefty enough to hold the weight so particle / chip board is probably not a good idea

3. I have been asked nicely by the GF to deal with this soon.. so the sooner the better..lol

Any one know of a good brand of cabinet / bookcase that's not gonna kill the bank account that could contain all of this madness and not fall apart !!

Bowels?

lol.... wow that was a grammar slip :0 ... Bowls...

Do you live near an Ikea store? They might have what you need.

Since you live in apartment, perhaps shelves on wheels would be helpful, then they can be moved as needed. There are many types of materials you could use to make covers if needed (from shower curtains, to bamboo print fabrics) for the version I have the link to. They have shelf liners and hooks and other accessories to help with storage on these kind of shelves also. Then later, when you might be ready to build a more permanent space, you can always re-purpose these shelves.

http://www.amazon.com/Chrome-Commercial-Layer-Adjustable-Shelving/dp/B00EZEN2KW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1445054379&sr=8-2&keywords=rolling+storage+shelves

Best of luck in your quest.

Pages: 1 4 replies